Re: cant find the files to my game

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

cant find the files to my game

★★ Novice

hi, i am playing the sims 4

The story is i had the game and the files with all my cc but one day i accidentally deleted the hard drive of my laptop and so i had to reset everything, thankfully i was able to save all my cc and put them in a folder and such, after that i placed all my cc back into the folder and was playing fine, then i downloaded some more cc to put into the folder but for some reason the new cc i put in the folder didnt show up on the sims then i realized that i had two folders but then when i tried putting in all my cc into the other folder all my progress and saved sims were gone. i got annoyed so i deleted origin and sims 4 and redownloaded it but when i go look through all my folders there was no electronic arts folder and now i am confused.

Also another thing is when i updated my sims 4 a few weeks back, it reset all my sims and erased all my data, im getting so annoyed please help me. Why did this happen?

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (263 Views)
Highlighted

Re: cant find the files to my game

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

These folders are generated the first time you start the game so do that.

I would recommend a basic class in computers to avoid things like accidentally deleting everything. Many public libraries have free classes you can attend.

NOTICE: All your CC must be tested to see if it works with the latest patch. Most of it will likely need to be updated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)