Re: cant find angelfish

by 17srablhw66o

Original Post

★★★★ Expert

So, my vampire caught an angelfish in Forgotten Hollow tonight.  I was looking to create plasma packs, but no, I bought an aquarium instead. 

Message 11 of 14 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually it does ..I used it to bring back my neighbor I took her urn and then made ambrosia, then selected "grab serving together". Instead of telling people to 'give it up' like a * with no useful info, go back n try again because you obviously did it wrong. 

Message 12 of 14 (521 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks to youth potions, my SIM has buried 4 spouses, captured all the frogs from rotting logs, caught countless bass for bait and has never, ever caught an angelfish despite having a fishing skill of 10.

Have tried every fishing spot in the 3 towns plus Sylvan Glade.

Have occasionally glimpsed them after repeated examines.

Message 13 of 14 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Basically, if I’m out fishing and I catch an angelfish, I buy an aquarium. I also grow death flowers.

I… have issues, okay? Life insurance! give me life insurance!

You can also buy them during the Sulani fishing competition on Saturdays, from the little fish/bait shop.

I also have two retail stores in my current save where ambrosia is for sale:

1. Jenna’s magic shop, available in the gallery. I couldn’t figure out how to sell fish, but most other potions, ingredients, and tomes are there. Also dragonfruit, a money fruit, and ambrosia. (I think the gallery version has no ambrosia, come to think of it.)

2. Caleb’s oddities: I decided to pretend Caleb Vatore is “the oddity collector” from the Paranormal Stuff pack. He has specter gifts, vampire tomes, some werewolf items, the cure for vampires and werewolves… and ambrosia. (He lets the witch across town do the witch stuff.) I don’t remember if I ever uploaded this to the gallery or not…

Message 14 of 14 (387 Views)