Re: can you give sims creators ideas

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

can you give sims creators ideas

★★ Apprentice

I have sims 4 ideas, but i was wondering if you can give the creators ideas?

Message 1 of 4 (861 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@daughtermitchell, you can make suggestions here.  EA employees do read this forum, but they don't reply very often.  Most of the replies you would get would be from volunteers , like myself.  Also, the EA employees most likely to read the posts here are the Coummunity Managers, and not the developers , but they do pass on some information, although I don't know if they pass on everything.  I would guess they are more likely to pass along suggestions that are requested by a lot of people, but I coudl be wrong about that.  Wink

Keep in mind that some suggestions won't be possible to put into the game. Frown  On the other hand , sometimes people suggest things that the developers were already planning on doing! Large smile  And while not every suggestion will make it into the game, I like to think that these suggestions will still be valuable if we have future versions of the Sims!  So, by suggesting things for the TS4, you could be helping them make decisions for The Sims 5, if there is going to be a TS5.  In the meantime, we still have several years left to enjoy TS4!

Finally, you can also post suggestions on the Official TS4 Forums here:  https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/TS4-feedback

If you are a newbie to the official forums, you will not have the ability to make your own posts (due to problems they had with trolls and bots Frown ), but you can reply to other people's posts.  Eventually you will be a full-fledged member and be able to make your own posts there as well! Wink

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (835 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m excited for summer, I have an idea. Paddleboarding for Sims!! Have simmies go on paddle board dates /hang out with friends or just go by themselves to relax and enjoy nature. My ideas inside of this are flirty actions available, like flirt,kiss,whisper sweet nothings, smooth talk, check sim out, water romances like splash, skinny dip/ with... Link/unlink your fellow simmie date or friends boards together like a party, anchor down or float around. Skygaze, cloudgaze, stargaze, relax, by yourself or together with multiple. I think a simmie group of 1 to 4,6 max. Get tan, tan in nude. Tell jokes and stories, paddle and chat here/with, paddle around/with. Similar to pool and ocean actions. The ability to use most normal “friendly” and “romance” actions, all while gaining the relationships. Water proof speaker to listen to music out on the water and vibe together. Possibly picnics like if you bring a picnic basket that is packed with lunch in your inventory and be able to grab a snack from your inventory and share food or drinks. It would be such a fun hobby/mood booster as well as skill gain! Charisma and Fitness. Have the simmies paddle around the water to gain fitness skill while enjoying beautiful scenery of nature and boosting mood from being outdoors. It’s a lifestyle addition too! I really hope someone sees my idea!! I think it would be a huge sims hit!! Everyone would love it in the sims and maybe even want to do it in real life.

Message 3 of 4 (530 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread is a bit older now, so it's been locked to prevent necro-posting.

If you have further feedback you'd like to provide, please fee free to create a new thread and we'll take a look Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 4 (505 Views)