can you get kitten/puppy strays (SIMS 4)

by kingpeterking

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can you get kitten/puppy strays (SIMS 4)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i am trying to find a stray which is at a kitten/puppy age, however I can't find done? so i was wondering if you can get kitten/puppy strays or is it just adult and elder strays? 

Message 1 of 3 (1,293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can you get kitten/puppy strays (SIMS 4)

Champion

@kingpeterking, I have never seen kitten or puppy strays in the game.  (To tell the truth, I've never even seen small breed dogs as strays in TS4! Raised eyebrowWondering )  

Have you tried adopting a kitten or puppy by the phone or computer?  Wondering

If you specifically want a stray (like if you need one to make a story) then you might be able to find a Mod on one of the sites that makes Mods for the game.  Just keep in mind that Mods and other Custom Content has to be updated by the maker every time EA releases a patch for the game.  Outdated Mods are a very common problem for gameplay! Disappointed  I don't bother with them, but many people do, and there is some amazing content out there! Raised eyebrow Cool

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,344 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@kingpeterking, I have never seen kitten or puppy strays in the game.  (To tell the truth, I've never even seen small breed dogs as strays in TS4! Raised eyebrowWondering )  

Have you tried adopting a kitten or puppy by the phone or computer?  Wondering

If you specifically want a stray (like if you need one to make a story) then you might be able to find a Mod on one of the sites that makes Mods for the game.  Just keep in mind that Mods and other Custom Content has to be updated by the maker every time EA releases a patch for the game.  Outdated Mods are a very common problem for gameplay! Disappointed  I don't bother with them, but many people do, and there is some amazing content out there! Raised eyebrow Cool

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (1,345 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ok ty 

Message 3 of 3 (1,266 Views)