can we have a fairy pack in the sims 4?

by sailorleontine

Original Post

Re: can we have a fairy pack in the sims 4?

★★★ Apprentice
@sailorleontine I would like fairies too. Other mythical creatures too.
Message 11 of 48 (889 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@valohim666 oh i'm in for a world for fairies even if it means an already existing secret world :P
Message 12 of 48 (875 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@devilknigh71 agreed i'm in for mythical creatures too, the more, the better Standard smile (especially since a teen school pack came out called high school years)
Message 13 of 48 (870 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@sailorleontine 😁😁😁
Message 14 of 48 (853 Views)

Fariy game pack

★★★ Newbie

I feel like it would be really cool for the sims 4 to create a fairy game pack. There could be different types of wings, beautiful colors, new plants/decorations, etc. There could even be different elemental fairies light and dark fairies. This would be an amazing addition to the game!!!! Imagine the furniture that could come with the pack and what the world would look like!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! Please make this happen I need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay 

Message 15 of 48 (377 Views)

faerie game pack

★ Novice

A game pack for faeries, so the supernatural sims from other sims games can finally be completed.

Would be epic to have a fairy realm, with beautiful gardens. Maybe some gnomes or trolls to work there.. and other small magical creatures.

Could also have a hint of more Elf like sims.. it’s a good combo to use.

CAS ideas:

- a variety of wings, from feathers (as malificent) to more bug like wings like a more traditional kind of way.

- several horns or bone structures for their faces.

- several pointed ears, from human like (like other occults now) of massive ones.

Hope it is already in the works.

Message 16 of 48 (305 Views)

Re: faerie game pack

[ Edited ]
Champion

@takeabiteofme , yes many of us agree with you and have been asking for Fairies for some time!Party hat  While I loved the Fairies in Sims 3, it would be amazing to have a more detailed fairy world and a more developed set of skills/abilities that are unique to Fariies in Sims 4!!!🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️

I'm not as into Fairies with bones and horns, but pointed ears are a must, and I would flip over a Fairy world! 😍🙃🥰

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 17 of 48 (287 Views)

Love the current supernatural Sims types, but there's one we've missed

★★ Apprentice

I love how many types of supernatural Sims we have but, there's a supernatural Sims type we are missing to complete the list in a way

We have 

Vampires

Werewolves

Aliens

Spellcasters 

Mermaids

But we're missing something in folklore, 

Fairies

If we had fairies in the next base game update, this will complete the list

Message 18 of 48 (776 Views)

I really wish ea would bring back fairies

★★★ Newbie

We had them in sims 3 so I really really hope that sometime soon we’ll get a fairy pack for sims 4. I love playing with all the occult sims so it would be super cool to have a new edition even though they just released werewolves last year…

Message 19 of 48 (759 Views)

Re: Love the current supernatural Sims types, but there's one we've missed

Champion

There has been a lot of speculation that we might get a fairy pack in the next year or so (NOT confirmed), but I doubt they'd add to base game. The only supernaturals in base game are ghosts and plant sims and both of those are more...stages your normal sim can achieve rather than an actual different type of sim. And neither can be created in CAS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 20 of 48 (750 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help