can't find contraband owner

by superlaurarae

Original Post

can't find contraband owner

★ Novice

I am doing a mission in the new Star Wars expansion, Good Opportunity for scoundrels. Need to obtain passcode to the contraband location, the contraband owner can be found in oga's cantina. it is said that they enjoy dagobah slug slingers. maybe if you give them enough, they may slip you the passcode on accident. Problem: cannot find the person or appear to be able to purchase drinks for other. Please help

Message 1 of 4 (6,434 Views)

Re: can't find contraband owner

Champion (Retired)

@superlaurarae 

If you hover over the people there you can see who it is and you will have the option to buy the specified drink for him. If you have been in the cafe for long he may have been there and left. If so travel to one of the other areas and back. Enter the Cantina and shortly after he will arrive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (6,418 Views)

★ Novice

Yup. I have been hovering over everyone in that bar. and interacting with everyone. No dice. Tried leaving and going back a couple times, restarting the game and even running a repair on the game. Still no dice. Had to trash that mission and restart. boo

Message 3 of 4 (6,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@superlaurarae Same!! I don’t know what to do and I can’t even delete the mission!
Message 4 of 4 (4,395 Views)