Original Post

Accepted Solution

can i transfer my sims 4 game from xbox one to pc

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. i have bought 9 packs in the game spending well over a few hundred dollars on my xbox one game and i would like to transfer that same game to my PC to not spend all that money over again.
How is this making it more difficult? i dont want to spend money on the same things
How can we reproduce this experience? make it available please

i have bought 9 packs in the game spending well over a few hundred dollars on my xbox one game and i would like to transfer that same game to my PC to not spend all that money over again.

so if there is any way to transfer that game save i would love to know thank you.

Message 1 of 17 (55,078 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: can i transfer my sims 4 game from xbox one to pc

@teee2321 

I moved your thread to the Sims 4 board.

The Game and the packs are platform specific, so unfortunately they can't be transferred to a PC.

See the FAQ here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (55,013 Views)

All Replies

@teee2321 

I moved your thread to the Sims 4 board.

The Game and the packs are platform specific, so unfortunately they can't be transferred to a PC.

See the FAQ here.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 2 of 17 (55,014 Views)

★★ Novice
Spoiler
If I log into sims using my Xbox account would I still have all my packs that’s what I’m mostly concerned about I don’t mind doing 5 bucks of sims

Message 3 of 17 (48,191 Views)

@lkeen515 

Unfortunately no, the packs are platform specific as well.

All Sims packs that get to be installed on the Xbox come from the MS Xbox store, and MS wants it share too.  

Message 4 of 17 (48,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish that I could just forfeit my ability to play the packs on pc and then they could give me an Xbox code. I have the same problem in reverse (sims on pc, I don’t even have a pc to play my games on since it broke, would like to have the packs I invested all that money on on my Xbox) if they did something like this, where you lose your game on one platform (assuming you don’t have CDs) and get codes for the other, that would be pretty fair 😞

Message 5 of 17 (45,898 Views)

Re: can i transfer my sims 4 game from xbox one to pc

★★★ Novice

in short, no

Message 6 of 17 (45,496 Views)

Champion

@SulSul75, actually that wouldn't be fair! Disappointed This is because, like @holger1405 said in a post above, Microsoft and Sony have to get paid as well.  I understand your wish not to cheat and get 2 things when you only pay once Angel , but since there is more than just one company involved, you can't expect one company (in your case Microsoft) not get paid just because you originally bought the game through another company. Sony and Microsoft would have never agreed to allowing The Sims 4 on their platforms if that was the case! Raised eyebrowDevil

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 17 (45,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PugLove888 But what about the people who want to transfer from Xbox to a window pc? I think it would be fair because that’s the same exact company , Xbox = Microsoft Windows pc = Microsoft, therefore a code would be fair to give to those specifically only using Microsoft consoles
Message 8 of 17 (39,260 Views)

@gxricxri  The company selling Sims 4 for PC is EA, not Microsoft.  Just because the game runs in Windows doesn't mean Microsoft has any say in purchases, or any cut of the profits.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 9 of 17 (39,243 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

even though EA will still get a share off the sale of the pack, so EA did get some of my money. Even a redemption code for them would be good (one for origin) as these packs are VERY expensive.

Message 10 of 17 (38,420 Views)