Re: can i please make a request

by SheriGR

Original Post

can i please make a request

★ Novice

+Hello!

I was wondering if I can somehow ask the sims 4 people if they can do updates on the hair?

I was wondering if we can do the same thing to our sims with our animals.

and maybe our children could actually be born with the same hair color than change it cause it's not in the kid's options or even a mix?

I know they're all so busy putting out packs but I kinda want them to take a moment and make fix that and all...

also, I hope you guys dont take this the wrong way of me being mean!! i was just hoping to fix all that.

I hope you guys have a nice day ^^

Message 1 of 6 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@silkyworm3081 I apologize that this only addresses one of the issues you listed, but in case you were not aware of these options... Am I understanding you correctly that you said you cannot change the child Sim's hair? I know the main frustration for you is that you want the child to be born with hair the color of one of the parents, but if you want to want to change the color of the child's hair and are frustrated at not seeing the option in live mode, there are a couple of options:

1. Enable testing cheats [With your lot open, press Shift+Control+C to open the cheat console box (upper left of your screen). Enter the following in the cheat code box… testingcheats on (press enter)]. Next, in live mode and with your game paused, 'shift+click' on the child/toddler (or any of your Sims, for that matter), then from the options that open choose 'Modify in CAS'.
  2. Leave the lot and from the 'World View' in your game, open 'Manage Households' (top right of screen) > click 'edit, add, etc.' (the pencil icon). This will open the household in CAS. Select the Sim you want to edit at the bottom left of the screen.

Hope this helps some, if that was part of the frustration for you. Happy Simming!  👍🏻

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 6 (338 Views)

★ Novice

oh, that's not what I was talking about...I was talking about more advanced hair color...like you know how we can edit our pets? like, make them with any design on them? thats what I was trying to say.....but yes it frustrates me that the kids only have certain hair colors...

I know there very busy doing other stuff but...it would be nice to make it where we can do what we want with our character's hair

I saw mods that can do that but I'm not able to download them

but thank you ^^

Message 3 of 6 (296 Views)

Champion

@silkyworm3081 Oh, I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding. So you would like to have the 'Paint Mode' (or a similar feature) that's available for pet fur available for Sim hair? Great idea! I expect a lot of players would enjoy being able to be creative in that manner with their Sims' hair also! 

Message 4 of 6 (287 Views)

★ Novice
@SheriGR No I'm sorry I didn't word that right
also, this is the only place I was able to request...tho I hope they get this tho...
Message 5 of 6 (252 Views)

Champion

@silkyworm3081 No problem! I'm just glad we got it in the end. I hope the feature gets added too. Thanks for sharing the idea! 

Message 6 of 6 (232 Views)