bald sims massage

by MARKPNT

Original Post

Re: bald sims massage

★★★★ Expert
@crinrict That's what I would do. I can add those things back with cheat functions, if it corrects the bald issue I have absolutely no problem with it.

Just make notes of where everything was set at... what level each skill was at, move the inventory to someone else, etc.

I use cheats all the time to correct flaws in the game... and this game has a LOT of flaws.
Message 11 of 15 (371 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict Ok thenEmbarrassed Thank you for your advice but let me know if there are other possible waysStandard smile

Message 12 of 15 (352 Views)

★ Guide

I have the same issue. My sim is bald when using robe from spa day. Funny enough I have no cc hairs or did I ever had any. This is a ea issue as always classically blamed on cc content.  There is a simple solution. Work outfits and spa outfits should be added to cas. 

Message 13 of 15 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@CircuitD 

{Removing reply since it obviously make the poster severely angry.}

I hope someone else is kind enough to help you figure it out.

Message 14 of 15 (267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Psychotps 

Just because it’s not happening to you with a particular sim doesn’t mean that it’s not happening to other people. So how is your response helpful exactly? It’s clearly an ea issue. The robe assigns random hair which cannot be changed, just like you can’t pick a work outfit so if the game assigns bald head you can’t change it. If the game allowed players to change hair or clothes in these non standard cas areas then this could be easily fixed. The game has also poor assignment of clothes in cas areas where particular outfits do not show in different categories. That makes sense for some, but why many dresses do not show under party or formal (many of which would nicely fit those categories) is beyond me. So thanks for posting the fact that you do not have this particular issue. Good for you. I do not experience 90% of issues from the rank laundry list but that doesn’t mean someone else isn’t experiencing the problem. Well it is happening to me and I do not use cc hair sooooo it’s a ea issue not a cc issue that hasn’t happened to you yet and your photo is of a sim in a towel. And if you read the posts you would realize people are saying robe not towel. Many glitches don’t happen to all people or they only happen with particular sim. So unless you have check every single sim in your game you cannot with certainty state that it’s not a an issue and you do not experience it. Not all of my sim changing to robe are bald either, but at least one does and I can’t change it because the game gives me no option to make that small adjustment so it is a problem. Mostly because those small badly designed flaws add up making up a very glitchy game. 

Message 15 of 15 (255 Views)