Re: adding friends for Canasta HD

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

adding friends for Canasta HD

★★★ Newbie

how the heck do I add friend so I can find them in Canasta when we want to play???

Message 1 of 2 (421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Tami2CanDew 

If you are searching for a new friend to add, you can select the friend button in the top right of Pogo (the people icon), from there click 'view all friends'. 

Once your friend page loads, you should see an option on the top left to search for new friends, once you type in their name it will try to find names on pogo, so you can send them a friend request. 

Hope this helps!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (373 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Tami2CanDew 

If you are searching for a new friend to add, you can select the friend button in the top right of Pogo (the people icon), from there click 'view all friends'. 

Once your friend page loads, you should see an option on the top left to search for new friends, once you type in their name it will try to find names on pogo, so you can send them a friend request. 

Hope this helps!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (374 Views)