Youtubers Sims game

by Shyanneh5683

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Youtubers Sims game

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering if anybody knew to sims games that all the you tubers use to make their challenges.

Message 1 of 6 (713 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Youtubers Sims game

Champion (Retired)

@shyanneh14@Shyanneh5683

They have the same game, but they might use mods and cc (custom content).

Google "Sims 4 cc makeup" if you want more makeup, and you can find content that other players made that you can add to your game.

As you do not seem to know about this, I would google "sims 4 how to use cc" and see if you can find any videos on youtube telling you about this.

Beware than cc and mods can create problems in your game. They are not made by EA and are used at your own risk.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (711 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @Shyanneh5683 

Not sure I know what you're referring to, for one thing, I don't think sims YouTubers would 'all use the same' of anything, but do need more of a description on what you mean.

Thanks,

Sasha

Message 2 of 6 (711 Views)

★★★★ Novice

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/cheats.php I think this is what you mean

Message 3 of 6 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They use a game that makes them look more realistic and you can put a lot more make up on and make them look like a person from this time
Message 4 of 6 (642 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@shyanneh14@Shyanneh5683

They have the same game, but they might use mods and cc (custom content).

Google "Sims 4 cc makeup" if you want more makeup, and you can find content that other players made that you can add to your game.

As you do not seem to know about this, I would google "sims 4 how to use cc" and see if you can find any videos on youtube telling you about this.

Beware than cc and mods can create problems in your game. They are not made by EA and are used at your own risk.

Message 5 of 6 (712 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok thanks
Message 6 of 6 (614 Views)