Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Your top 5 wishes for 2020 for The Sims Mobile

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Your top 5 wishes for 2020 for The Sims Mobile

★★★ Guide

I know I've already put in my top five suggestions, but I thought of a few more things.

6. Contact list edit feature. I can't be the only one who has a full contacts list, but most of them are retired sims that you can't interact with. I'd love to be able to delete and reorganize the sims on my list.

7. More playable sims. I'm not the first to mention this, but I agree that we ought to have more than 4. How about 4 playable sims per house? I'm even willing to pay simcash or do a quest for them.

8. More party types. There's so much potential here. BBQ, luau, costume, housewarming, cocktail, game night, movie night, LAN, and pool parties just to name a few.

9. Include timer in party invite. When I log in and see that I've been invited to a party by one of my friends, it would be really helpful to know how long the party has been going for. If the party has been going for hours by the time I see it, I'd know not to attend because it's probably already at level 10 and there's no one there to see my sims and give them stickers.

10. No more/fewer STSs. Seriously, we all are so sick and tired of Patty and her bake-offs. Give us a break and do an "old school" event every now and then to break up the monotony of the dreaded STSs.

Message 51 of 55 (310 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro

@thecakeisaLIE82 wrote:

I know I've already put in my top five suggestions, but I thought of a few more things.

6. Contact list edit feature. I can't be the only one who has a full contacts list, but most of them are retired sims that you can't interact with. I'd love to be able to delete and reorganize the sims on my list.

7. More playable sims. I'm not the first to mention this, but I agree that we ought to have more than 4. How about 4 playable sims per house? I'm even willing to pay simcash or do a quest for them.

8. More party types. There's so much potential here. BBQ, luau, costume, housewarming, cocktail, game night, movie night, LAN, and pool parties just to name a few.

9. Include timer in party invite. When I log in and see that I've been invited to a party by one of my friends, it would be really helpful to know how long the party has been going for. If the party has been going for hours by the time I see it, I'd know not to attend because it's probably already at level 10 and there's no one there to see my sims and give them stickers.

10. No more/fewer STSs. Seriously, we all are so sick and tired of Patty and her bake-offs. Give us a break and do an "old school" event every now and then to break up the monotony of the dreaded STSs.

@thecakeisaLIE82 

These are great suggestions and I agree with ALL.of them  especially: 

6). Ability to Delete our Sims Contact List, 

7). More playable Sims per Household  

8). More Party Themes  !!!  
(Your Parties are so popular, Cakes, they’re hard to get into, before the dreaded “ Whoops this party is full” message shows up. 😂 )

and MOSTLY  number

10   10    10     TEN.     -     NO MORE  or Fewer STS.  

I still detest pretty much everything about      them  Boring, Repetitive, Expensive, Time- Consuming even after the addition of the Golden Tickets & Advert Rewards 

I prefer the Old-School Events we had. 😢

It also irks me that you “ lose”  the extra sugar cubes  that you  “purchased”  via SimCash or Cupcakes.   I think they should be yours until you finish or quit the Challenge.  

Message 52 of 55 (292 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@katclawsx3  I'll go one further and say I think we ought to be able to roll over any leftover sugar cubes to the next time you do a challenge. Even if--or maybe especially if--you fail a round. For instance, let's say you fail out on the first round at 90% and you didn't spend any sugar cubes, I think that the next time you do a challenge you ought to have those cubes available to you, in order to make up for failing the last challenge. So you'd start that next challenge with 60 sugar cubes.

Think about it. Being able to roll over those cubes won't make a huge difference, but it'll allow you to go more rounds on the next challenge or two. That can really help out players who are floundering and falling behind because of failed challenges. 

Also, sometimes you go as far as you can and you cash out and quit with 2 or 4 cubes left over. You can't go another round with so few sugar cubes, but it could help you go maybe one more round on the next challenge. And it's something that would only count throughout that whole event, but wouldn't carry over to the next STS event. 

Is what I'm saying making sense? I think it would make the Showdowns a bit more palatable, it would certainly make them more fair, and maybe we wouldn't hate them so much. Come on, Fire Monkeys, this is a game and it's meant to be FUN. As they are, the STSs are not fun. 

Message 53 of 55 (273 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Another wish that I hope will come true in 2020 would be to have more modern prizes, especially regarding clothing and hairstyles.

We always (most of the time) get old-fashioned clothing and hairstyles.

There is a need for modern and trendy things please! We don't need dresses/hairstyles that  only middle-aged person would wear.

Message 54 of 55 (193 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Ohh I'm abit late for this...

But here are my top 5 wishes-

1) Re-run of missed events if possible. I mean like the football event, date night, etc

2) Having pets and jacuzzi and pool in the usual buying list.

3) If players could visit other houses of other players or atleast could have a party at another house.

4) More sim slots.

5) Selling the furniture.

Message 55 of 55 (37 Views)
Twitter Stream