I wanted to add this but can we get fans (ceiling and or table) and/or air conditioners? Also, don't let it be a prize for the sweet events since I'm burned out on them and skip a majority of them. Or if you "have to" make them be a prize, please no grand prize. Let it be a prize for completing the side quest like the winter sweet treat event. But i wouldnt mind if it was a wumples quest or a normal quest, that would be refreshing.
1. Revamp the parties. Hate going to a party and the host doesn't even try to level it up to 10.
2. Different types of get togethers. Invite friends over for tea. Meet a friend or friends at the restaurant. Challenge friend to bake off. You can do certain activities together and chat.
3. Switch playable SIM without retiring them.
4. At least two story build
5. Bunk beds
6. Washer and dryer
7. Robot vacuum cleaner
8. Light switches
9. Children should already have a relationship with parents. Shouldn't have to become friends all over again.
10. The list can go on and on so I will stop here
yesterday - last edited 16 hours ago
#6 already happened during my break from Sim.
I am so sad about it.
I had plans to build a laundry room.
Another #6 would be
Add to the Quest such things as
Take a child to the doctor, restaurant, etc (then tap on child to complete those things. You would also travel to that location and sit for however long)
Take a nap with child, play catch with a child.
Dance with spouse. Go for walk with spouse. Sit on bench and watch the sunset with spouse.
Have a family dinner. Tap on dining table. All household would then sit down and eat dinner for however long.