Ooooo lots of great ideas here!
I'd like to suggest a few and cast my vote for some already suggested things like:
I think the graphics look great, gameplay is still fun when there's something to do, and prices have been better but not great (agree that paying for each additional color of clothing sucks and they shouldn't be prized on their own). I wish the events were always one at a time instead of stacked on top of each other because that makes the dead time in between feel really boring and makes me not want to play. 🥱
@GracieSeven i would love a school. It seams like you can't really do much with the children until you retire your main sims.
@7132416515 the piano hobby never was a quest and i hope they do one that's mostly simple and easy and not a nightmare. After loosing a bunch of heirlooms (basically uncommon or rare ones that you can only get by quest that STS mostly got rid of or by buying.) I don't feel like struggling to the very end, waking up early in the morning to just finish the quest (yes, I've actually done that for the pumpkin spice lover story. And i recently learned that i cant do that story since i lost that heirloom due to a glitch) i just hope that sims mobile sees this and lessen the sts. I skipped the other one completely, i only did side quest for money, never did a sweet event or opened a box.
@MsBellaMorte i don't know about gender neutral for all clothing but some can be. And yeah, i would love a garage sale. It would be nice to give items you maybe have too much of but someone else needs/ wants it.
Here are some ideas:
- Different type of landscape as a new feature perhaps in new areas. We will be inspired to create builds on sandy beaches, rocky desserts, snowy mountains, even on water.
- [Love these]
- A revamp of Izzy with some extra things. The effects and items haven’t changed in a long time.
- [would add to @SalixCat list: REVAMP or DROP: Surprising Choices–like really surprise me- it was another way to get the Hot Tubs, Pets, etc. granted it cost a boatload of SimCash, but it offered desirable items without the hassle of doing the time- consuming resource- depleting SweetTreat Shakedowns. And finally revamp or completely Dump the STS Events, Llama Zooms, & Wumples = a lot of work & time for 2 small prizes & a handful of gems]
- I would like to see more events where players can
plan and choose the rewards they want and do not depend on probability. The best example is the Halloween event where we had a prize meter to unlock prizes and event currency to purchase items of our choice. This is the kind of event that in my opinion defines TSM.
- Rise of level cap and lifestyle points also are something I would like to see. These two go together but they depend on having new features that can be unlocked or some sort of rewards for the new levels.
- [ I hit Level 50 right after it changed to 50]
Adding to SalixCat’s excellent list, I would also add: NEW/MORE Career, Relationship, & Hobby Stories, that are NOT Tied to STS Events- Not everyone likes STS or wants to finish them, but still would like to win the better Grand Prizes like Fireplaces, Christmas Trees, Smoking Chimneys, Cute Hairstyles etc.
After level 50, Its really getting boring with the same old-same old.
Please let us delete items from our Storage for a few Simoleans or some sort of compensation similar to the way Izzy’s works.
My more shallower wish list items include:
Violet Eye Color, Tiaras, Pets, Hair Accessories 😂
GREAT IDEAS EVERYONE! Let’s hope FM will consider & implement our suggestions
1) More closet space for Izzy items. I want more, but I don't want to give up any that I have.
2) Rainbow speedo. The girls have rainbow swimwear, why not the guys.
3) More yard space on the main lot.
4) pets, especially dogs
5) some indication, especially in inventory and purchase screens, that tells what party actions items have.
January 2020 - last edited January 2020
And I would also like everything that is pixelated (see the refrigerator) to be fixed, it's so ugly!
top 5 update suggestions
• lowered item prices - of simcash
• sim public updated. neighborhoods, shopping centers
• parties : more themes, to host @ house of choice, attend more than 2 a day
• playable children & elders, more events
• pet shops! & gear