Here my wishlist:
1) More attention to detail, there are things that are a punch in the eyes, such as the television permanently switched off, mirrors so dimly lit and not very shiny... the water in the hot tub that does not give the impression of being water... And other...
2) Day and night, I think that without this feature the game looks so flat and monotonous.
3) More light inside houses and buildings, the lighting that we have in game inside buildings is not enough, for example in the catalog when we choose a color for the painting of the wall it is never the same as the color indicated, if there was more light inside the rooms most likely it would be the same instead of being darker and darker
4) I don't like having a lot of swimsuits and then not being able to choose which swimsuit to use when my sim gets to sunbathe or in the hot tub. the creation in the CAS should be much more similar to the original game, or give us the possibility to choose the pajamas to use, the swimsuit to use, the party dress...
5) Make our sims life useful! give us the chance to play with them even without the sweet treat showdown and those boring endless stories / relationships that don't entertain at all! Please create a system of needs, of funny interactions, make the objects of the house useful, because for now they are only just simple and useless furniture.
December - last edited Wednesday
@CrazyArrow90 I did a test, I used the same object inside the house and outside the house to see the difference and this is the result:
Now I finally understand why all the white colors are actually always ivory... it's because of the lights setup...
honestly my main wish is just to be able to sell furniture etc items. sitting there going to waste!
that and being able to take down walls, to extend rooms or merge them would be nice.
maybe a chat feature too, to talk to fellow simmers who are online. there's no social gameplay other than playing by yourself. it's pretty boring, in this day and age with games like fortnite etc, why can't you interact online?
Hello! This is my wish list for 2020,
1.Please Be more Generous in prices, like last year we got a whole house pack and clothes, hairstyles for 15 day quests and house pack like honey moon pack for just 28 steps , wumples makes us grind 4 days and gives us 2 items, similarly with sweet treats there are no clothes or hairstyles ( I’m a broke student lol).
2. I see sims freeplayish graphics rather than sleek sims mobile graphics, ( compare with old items, the graphics needs to be updated).
3. Party system needs a revamp, like having a ramp walk as a party action so we can sticker the best dressed, talking beyond parties like join a neighbourhood instead of having friends etc , so we can plan and throw parties accordingly.
4. Sending items like sim cash, simoleons between friends, hosting garage sales for items, like I have 3 bath items I don’t need, my friend doesn’t have any, so I can sell her.
5. Bring back old type of events like ASOS and lucky draw of gifts with no repetition of gifts. No more sweet treats please or atleast let us have a box where we can buy with simcash or something.
December - last edited 2 weeks ago
1] Remove the surprising choice, it's totally useless and annoying.
2] You removed duplicates from events, nice! Now please remove colours swatches too! ^^
Nobody likes it.
3] Paid bundles images, there's no care and organization to sell packages and always recycling the same cover. (Which does not even represent what you are about to buy -_-)
4] Day and night cycle. (Districts included)
5] More build mode features.
We could get some wonderful houses if we had the same features that The Sims 4 have.
Our houses all look alike, and unrealistic. :/
1) No more baking events! I manage to finish them all and I don't even use simcash, but they are just so annoying. But I don't see any end soon, since a lot of players are spending lots of simcash to finish the events.
Guys: sorry, I am boring. But they wil not finish as long as you spend simcash for them! EA's job is to make money...
2) New careers and hobbies. Nice ones, not like the last one that didn't give any new furniture, any new action, any clothes or hairstyle.
3) New cool hairstyles and clothes.
5) Rerun of old events. Especially rerun of Back to school event. I missed that one cause I started playing in October 2018.
December - last edited December
1. definitely a better party system; maybe a new make over or a completly new system! It's one of the USP from TSM; be social with others! It keeps the mobile game up and is a big point why we're playing. Without the social parts we also can play TS4.
2. Remake from the friendlist + fix the bugs!
We're loosing friends and relationships because of... yeah... what? It should be more transparent. How many Friends can we carry in our lists? And we need the feature to kick out the old friends who already are retired for months!
3. Screenshot mode! I don't want to cut my currencies out. Everytime we're cropping the pictures we lose quality.
4. a better balance between currencies and event. There are many players with 200k-700k Simoleons bevor the STS events. Now the money is totally gone... same happend to me.
5. Gender neutrality in CAS? Oooh! Yes! Please! ... I don't think need to say anything more!
December - last edited December
1: less sweet event or, don't have sweet events replace holiday themed ones. I lost holiday themed heirlooms and i can't get them back if this continues.
2: a way to sell items for simcash/ simoleons.
3: more jewelry/ glove that don't cost simcash?
4: Pets!!! Like dogs and cats!
5: get rid of color swatches. Meaning once you get an item, you earn it and all the colors. Or at least have it like that in those horrible events you keep spamming and making it harder each time.