Re: Your top 5 wishes for 2020 for The Sims Mobile

by Darkhuntress2000

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Also I wish the mirrors could reflect and the water in the hottub to be transparent! 

Needs and mood

new districts

Message 41 of 74 (795 Views)

I wanted to add this but can we get fans  (ceiling and or table) and/or air conditioners? Also, don't let it be a prize for the sweet events since I'm burned out on them and skip a majority of them. Or if you "have to" make them be a prize,  please no grand prize. Let it be a prize for completing the side quest like the winter sweet treat event. But i wouldnt mind if it was a wumples quest or a normal quest, that would be refreshing. 

Message 42 of 74 (737 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ItsKatlyn99 

Where did you get a washer from?

Did I miss the event with the washer?

😔

Message 43 of 74 (723 Views)

★★★ Guide

1. Revamp the parties. Hate going to a party and the host doesn't even try to level it up to 10.

2. Different types of get togethers. Invite friends over for tea. Meet a friend or friends at the restaurant. Challenge friend to bake off. You can do certain activities together and chat. 

3. Switch playable SIM without retiring them. 

4. At least two story build 

5. Bunk beds

6. Washer and dryer

7. Robot vacuum cleaner

8. Light switches

9. Children should already have a relationship with parents. Shouldn't have to become friends all over again.

10. The list can go on and on so I will stop here

Message 44 of 74 (719 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DBrick01 the washer and dryer were from STS, they had the washer about a month ago in STS, and they just have the dryer in the last STS. You missed out on them.
Message 45 of 74 (708 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

#6 already happened during my break from Sim.

I am so sad about it.

I had plans to build a laundry room.

😢

Another #6 would be

Add to the Quest such things as

Take a child to the doctor, restaurant, etc (then tap on child to complete those things. You would also travel to that location and sit for however long)

Take a nap with child, play catch with a child.

Dance with spouse. Go for walk with spouse.  Sit on bench and watch the sunset with spouse.

Have a family dinner. Tap on dining table. All household would then sit down and eat dinner for however long.

Message 46 of 74 (672 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Phantomlover1717 How about not having to the purchase the ‘good’ items with with Simoleons AND Lima’s.
Message 47 of 74 (644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hello!

Please give us an oldschool whirpiol event rerun ...

I want to finish this collection finally with the golden whirpool.

Please also reruns from the other older events without or next to baking.

Then just make one STS in 4 weeks snd give us the oldschool event reruns also.

3. Quests for unique stuff and not only furnitures..what about hair or awesome costumes..something epic or funny stuff...partyitems

4. Make the extra lots please to play it like a mainlot  and that you can host party there.

5. New stuff at Izzy

6. New stuff like chimney and upcoming mansionstuff should be added to the game without baking. That everybody can get it with pure playing and not getting rushed for to pay it.

7. Give us better offers in the shop for gold and simcash and good packs which are really worth it to buy.

And please also big packs which are not like 40 or 50 dollars..good and cheaper ones... 

8. the eventitems from the boxes  should include all colours for opening one single box when you get the item. 

It is pretty annoying that you have to collect all colours seperate in every single box😛

9. A popcorn mashine for our new small cinema 😉😁

10. New leveling for all who arrived level 50

11. New stuff for the kitchen (complete new kitchen collection) but please for in game tokens or gold .

12.Mermaidcostume and teddycostume

Well thats all for now.

Well more than 5 wishes but anyways 😄

Thanks and greetings...😋😍

Message 48 of 74 (582 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Would like to see new hobbies added. Once you have done the ones listed there’s no place to go except to redo them.

Message 49 of 74 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Darkhuntress2000 wrote:

Would like to see new hobbies added. Once you have done the ones listed there’s no place to go except to redo them.

@Darkhuntress2000  

A 1000x YES to this,  please!  
 NEW Career, Hobbies & Relationship Stories are so badly needed.   I’m so Bored doing the same ones over & over.

Also wish we could do some of them with the same Sim Couple instead of being limited to one Story choice.

ie My Original Married Sim Couple are “Soulmates” but I wish they could do another story together 

Or maybe FM could add 2nd & 3rd Sequels to the originals? 

Message 50 of 74 (559 Views)