Re: Your top 5 wishes for 2020 for The Sims Mobile

by GracieSeven

Original Post

@EpicRedly what does CAS? Mean? And if theres no gender anymore, does that mean we cant have male/female sims  anymore?

Message 21 of 74 (1,832 Views)

★★ Apprentice

1. Better graphics 

2. Generous prices for wumples and other quests.

3. Limit sweet treats to 2 per year.

4. Let us use actions to quicken tasks I’m wumples, etc, eg - a 2 hour clean up task has actions using energy like - scrub , wash hands, let it dry etc, which fastens the event progress, like how it is in any profession or hobby.

5. Stairs.

Message 22 of 74 (1,826 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@whackywhippet234 There is gender but we can choose clothing for same genders eg - a trendy bracelet you want to use for your female sim but is available to males only can be used for female sims.

I don’t know about clothes but I think accessories and some hairstyles can used for both genders.
Message 23 of 74 (1,823 Views)

★★ Guide
@whackywhippet234
@Abhignayss explained it well~ there are soo many Accessoires for both genders and only one can wear it. ;( I'd love to have a trenchcoat for women or some bracelets also for men. TS4 is a great example for gender equality Standard smile
And CAS means "create a sim".
Message 24 of 74 (1,814 Views)

@Abhignayss @EpicRedly oh, that makes more scense. I was thinking that  meant getting rid of genders. Yeah. Some clothing and assesories  i would want for both male and female sims but, i don't think dresses, skirts and tops that show the stomach work for males. That's just me. But, i rlly want an afro for males.

Message 25 of 74 (1,793 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Here are some ideas:

• Different type of landscape as a new feature perhaps in new areas. We will be inspired to create builds on sandy beaches, rocky desserts, snowy mountains, even on water.
  • A revamp of Izzy with some extra things. The effects and items haven’t changed in a long time.
  • I would like to see more events where players can plan and choose the rewards they want and do not depend on probability. The best example is the Halloween event where we had a prize meter to unlock prizes and event currency to purchase items of our choice. This is the kind of event that in my opinion defines TSM. New stories as part of the grand prizes from events. Award items will be used in the stories. For example, use fitness equipment in a confrontational friendship story where two Sims compete to become the best athlete. 
  • I would like to see more events where players can plan and choose the rewards they want and do not depend on probability. The best example is the Halloween event where we had a prize meter to unlock prizes and event currency to purchase items of our choice. This is the kind of event that in my opinion defines TSM.
  • Rise of level cap and lifestyle points also are something I would like to see. These two go together but they depend on having new features that can be unlocked or some sort of rewards for the new levels.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 26 of 74 (1,663 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
Wow! These are amazing suggestions! I would like to add a couple if I may:

1. It would be amazing if we can have a creche and school / uni. This would create not only activities for our children but it would also open new careers.

2. Party system definitely need revisiting. A way for us to announce our party in advance in game. Not all players uses the forum.
Message 27 of 74 (1,641 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'd love the heirloom display cases to be available in other colours. I'm not a fan of brown furniture. 

Not sure why there's no color option.

Also Izzy's items, they are way to expensive! 

I can save a couple of hundred gems, and get the same boring top or skirt repeated and waste them all!

I've never been able to get a fairy dress, and there's another beautiful ball gown type dress as well.

It's so frustrating as gems take forever to collect! 

Message 28 of 74 (1,812 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@GracieSeven wrote:
Wow! These are amazing suggestions! I would like to add a couple if I may:

1. It would be amazing if we can have a creche and school / uni. This would create not only activities for our children but it would also open new careers.

2. Party system definitely need revisiting. A way for us to announce our party in advance in game. Not all players uses the forum.

Yes, a teacher profession! I have been thinking about this for a long time too. I imagine my own Sims children and some of my friends Sims children as pupils at school. That would be fun

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 29 of 74 (1,799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This is what I would like: 

1. A day and night cycle or a seasonal cycle (I think this is the thing I want the most).

2. More varied events, rather than constant Sweet Treat Showdowns.

3. PETS. And no I don’t mean the inanimate hedgehog in the massive tank thing or the fish tank that we currently have. Pretty please to cats and dogs maybe?

4. Swimming pool/ponds/ some kind of body of water (perhaps rerun add a hot tub to an event for those of us who don’t have one?).

5. New hobbies/relationships. I’ve done all of them and I would love some new stories!

My other token wishes:

- A new party system with more interaction.

- second floor to houses.

- rerun old popular challenges (WINTERFEST, hot tub challenge, back to school etc).

- more gender neutral and diverse CAS.

- get rid of paying for swatches- I seriously hate having to pay for having more than one colour of an item/clothing. 

- In parties i really hate it that my sim will change into a different swimsuit, even if I’ve already put her in one I own in CAS. What’s the point of having swimsuits then? 

- Pregnancy!

- more toddler/children interactions.

- working TVs and lamps/lighting (PLEASE). 

Message 30 of 74 (1,784 Views)