Re: Your top 5 wishes for 2020 for The Sims Mobile

by Acidure

Original Post

Your top 5 wishes for 2020 for The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]

Mer
ry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year from your The Sims Mobile Heroes at AHQ!

With 2019 being on it's end, what are your top 5 wishes and hopes for The Sims Mobile in 2020?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 74 (6,281 Views)

This is my list:

1. A way to save my builds.

2. Gender neutrality in CAS.

3. Photo mode/screenshot mode. Tab mode for those who play The Sims 4!

4. A rework of pixelated items.

5. A new party system.

I'm really excited for 2020 with the Firemonkeys creating The Sims Mobile, they've definitely shown what they're capable of and I'm sure we'll get to see some more awesomeness from them next year!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 74 (6,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I'm glad this thread has been opened, and I'm very confident. This is my wish list for 2020:

1. Day and night cycle.

2. I join you @Phantomlover1717 and I say that objects with blurred or pixelated design should be reworked.

3. Weather changes

4. A new type of event, just to alternate it with the sweet treat showdown.

5. New home/construction features, like transparent windows, second floors, stairs, basement, hide and see walls, ecc ecc.

Message 3 of 74 (6,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717
Okay since you asked here's my list:
1. Bunny Suit
2. more closet space for Izzy designs
3. updated party recognition knowing the level of the household before entering. When my friends are not throwing parties I am stuck with noob parties. These people do not know how to level up their parties, and don't do it even when you tell them how to do it.
4. More structure on the STS, the fail rate is ridiculous. I know some people are able to get to the grand prize very easily. While other people keep on failing. I do like the new fan-fave with the 20 Royals it's the best one that that they came up with.
5. . Bring back simcash to the packs. I'm not going to buy a pack if it's containing simoleons instead of simcash. I need all the simcash that I can get. Patty is a greedy woman.

Message 4 of 74 (6,176 Views)

★★ Novice

To be honest there are only 2 things I wish and hope gets implemented in game..;

1 and the most important) More playable Sims ...Like 4 new playable slots for each plot ...Sometimes I hate retiring my Sims 😭😭😭

&

2) Multiple stories ...Would make building a bit more interesting and creative (not that builds now aren't creative&interesting) just you know more room ...Even if the limit would be 2 (ground +second level)

Message 5 of 74 (6,095 Views)

★★★ Novice

1. more playable sims this is a need !!!

2. Rework of parties we need more types of parties and to now there level before entering

3. a fashion event I’d love a chance to just earn hairstyles or clothing from an all new event

4. Second storeys 

5. Fix on the pixelated items 

6. a screen shot feature 

I know I went over but those are all must haves lol 😂 

Message 6 of 74 (6,046 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

1) TSM Gallery

Private gallery to save builds and sims outfits; and/or a public gallery to share builds and put sims up for adoption.

2) Ways to be more social with friends in game.

For example interactive sticker-giving, see who gave your sim a sticker so you can give one back. Or ability to visit friends houses and interact with their sims. And/or an overhaul of the current party system.

3) Proper in game camera & video mode

Including zoom, invisable UI and ability to put walls up or down

4) Updates to old features like Izzy, Surprising Choices and a different way to do events (aka no more Sweet Treats)

5) Pregnancy (like TS4 with a daily progression of the belly before the baby arrives but please no crazy costs and quests like FreePlay)

Message 7 of 74 (6,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My Top 5 wishes for 2020:

1. Day / Night Cycle.

2. More venue's: For example library's, museum's, and bar's. It gives me a reason to travel beyond my sims lot.

3. Sim Management: With The Sims Mobile I feel that it's missing a lot of core Sims features. For one the Teenage life stage is missing from the game, Children don't go to school. Another example is sims needs. Objects like the tiolet and beds are only used for energy and nothing else. It doesn't have a real impact on your Sims life which is something that was included in all Sims game's.

4. A camera option: It would be nice to include half walls, full walls, or no walls when playing. Also it would be nice to allow a 360° rotation on Town Lots. When you leave your house you're limited to about a 180° rotation of the camera which sort of gets in the way of screenshots and gameplay. 

5. More Music: The game lacks music. 3 song's are played on the radio. The Sims Freeplay has so many songs and It would be nice to see some of those songs make it to The Sims Mobile.

Message 8 of 74 (5,984 Views)

Here are my top five changes to the game that I would like to see in 2020:

1. More stories. More relationship stories and more careers and hobbies to choose from. Like, lots more.

2. A social feature. I'd like to be able to chat or send messages to my friends, privately, and outside of a party. 

3. More stuff available for purchase in CAS. More clothes, accessories (like shoes, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and watches, and I especially want a tiara), and hairstyles (long ones, please). And not just stuff you have to work to "win" but make it available to buy with simoleons in CAS.

4. More/new Izzy clothes and effects. And, barring the GREAT idea that @Phantomlover1717 had of making all clothes available no matter the gender, at least give us the option of choosing what gender clothes that Izzy creates. I can't be the only one who burns through a ton of gems because Izzy gives me mens clothes 5 times in a row (or more) when I have 4 lady sims.

5. Pets. I really really REALLY want a pet or two that my sims can actually interact with. Dogs and cats, specifically, but it would be cool to have bunnies, lizards, birds, hedgehogs, turtles, and snakes available too.

Message 9 of 74 (5,977 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717 I'd love to play with more families! So not a limit of 4 playable Sims anymore. Also, pets please! It would make the game even better, to have a dog or cat in your household. And last, I really want a second floor added for the houses!
Message 10 of 74 (5,330 Views)