Re: YAMACHAN FAN CLUB 💘

by 000Unavailable

Original Post

YAMACHAN FAN CLUB 💘

@000Unavailable 

Just because we have a fandom for Yamachan and how cute he is I thought i would go that extra step and make a topic surrounding how much he means to us 💘😏🤪😉💘😏😆😁🤪😝😆

Whats not to love? Just look at him and tell me you don’t want a hug from him! 

Message 1 of 6 (391 Views)

★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

Oh my!! When I saw this topic, I was laughing so much that my whole face was on fire and my cheeks hurt LOL! It's so true, though. What's not to love? He is just the cutest character ever made in the whole world! Or should I say...... galaxy? 😊😁💖 Oh this is definitely one of the best topics here and, as promised, I am the first one to join your fan club! 😍🤣 And to contribute, I am adding a picture of him.

By the way, I promise I will respond to your other posts soon! I've just run out of time and have to go to sleep! For you it's "have a lovely day", for me it's "I'll go have sweet dreams now". 😊

Message 2 of 6 (375 Views)

@000Unavailable 

Welcome first member of the club! 😏

I’m glad you found it hilarious  to see! I thought it would be funny too!! 

I think it is a great topic because we love Yamachan!!! I saved the image of Yamachan just because he’s so cute!!! 

I joined you with the going to sleep for a little bit because I was just so tired too!!! High five on that one👋🏻!!!!!

Message 3 of 6 (357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

Oh he really is just too cute! I'm so so so glad the creators came up with him! They really outdid themselves with that one. More pictures will be coming soon! Including the ones where you and I will be doing the mountain dance with him!

High five!  I'm happy I wasn't the only one lol. Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (338 Views)

@000Unavailable 

I couldn’t of put it better myself! They really did do the greatest character ever!

I look forward to our mountain dance with him! 

High five 

You definitely aren’t the only one! That’s why I just had to put a fan club for him hahaha

Message 5 of 6 (318 Views)

★ Guide

@SimmeringPassion ,

Oh yes! They shouldn't even TRY to make someone cuter than him. No way, that wouldn't be right lol. 😁

I am looking forward to that too! Hopefully on Monday I'll have everyone added in the new game and we can go visit him. 🥰

Message 6 of 6 (284 Views)