Re: Forced to do natural relationships

by EdfNightmare

Original Post

Hero (Retired)
@EdfNightmare I've tested this on my PS5 and have no issue getting any relationship cheat to work.

I even loaded the BFF household and tried a combo of names and selected sims and the relationships still worked.

Can you try turning testingcheats off and back on to ensure they are enabled?

Make sure you don't have an extra space at the beginning of the cheat randomly.
Message 11 of 20 (750 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EdfNightmare Sorry, I asked someone else about this but since they never got back to me, I forgot to answer here.

It does look right to me.

Do other cheats requiring testing cheats work ?

EDIT: Could you try if you use the ID instead of the Sims Name ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 20 (730 Views)

Hero
@EdfNightmare Have you been able to resolve this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 20 (692 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Tried the ID thing, still didn't work
EDIT: Other cheats work, and I tried to change their relationship with CAS, didn't work either

Message 14 of 20 (665 Views)

Hero
@EdfNightmare In CAS with cheats or with new Sims ? Do you have issues with every Sim you try ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 20 (642 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

the CAS thing usually works, but the cheat doesn't work for pre-made sims or sims I imported from either another save or from the gallery

Message 16 of 20 (632 Views)

Hero
@EdfNightmare Really don't know why it's not working for you. I've had no issues (and other console players either).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 20 (612 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@EdfNightmareThis isn't what you asked, but...

Honestly, just have Summer and Travis take selfies together several times.  Repeat until their friendship bar maxes.

Then have both Summer and Travis either research pickup lines on the computer or take a steamy shower until they're both feeling flirty, then start the low-key romantic stuff (compliment appearance, pick-up line).  They should get a huge chunk of romance once they're able to do their first kiss.  It should go pretty smoothly if their friendship bar is maxed and they're both flirty. 

Again, I know that's not what you asked, but... good luck!

Message 18 of 20 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@xochiquetzl_xkvn wrote:

@EdfNightmareThis isn't what you asked, but...

Honestly, just have Summer and Travis take selfies together several times.  Repeat until their friendship bar maxes.

Then have both Summer and Travis either research pickup lines on the computer or take a steamy shower until they're both feeling flirty, then start the low-key romantic stuff (compliment appearance, pick-up line).  They should get a huge chunk of romance once they're able to do their first kiss.  It should go pretty smoothly if their friendship bar is maxed and they're both flirty. 

Again, I know that's not what you asked, but... good luck!

Well, it might be because I have a lot of stuff in that game and kind of want to make all families related or something like that

Message 19 of 20 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Okay... so it might be my save doing that, not my actual game, I made a new save and it worked just fine

Message 20 of 20 (529 Views)