Re: Wumples Wishlist - Punk

by ItsKatlyn99

Original Post

Wumples Wishlist - Punk

[ Edited ]

Starting August 8th at 10 AM local time Wumples Wishlist in the Punk style will go live. 

Click to enlarge:

WW-Punk.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 17 (4,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717Can I ask why the duration is 4 days but the daily quests seems to be divided into 7 days? I'm just trying to understand what is happening o.O

Message 2 of 17 (4,357 Views)

@ItsKatlyn99 lol, yes I see, you're correct. That should've been trigger time. 4 days to trigger, 7 to finish. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 17 (4,343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Why everything seems to increase on this game? Lol so now Wumples lasts 7 days and we need to do it in conjunction with the impossible-P2W event 😔

I was fine when Wumple's wishlist lasted 4 days, 7 seems too much.

Message 4 of 17 (4,332 Views)

Not everything, the rewards aren't Wink

I'll pass on the feedback, I think it's a bit much as well. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 17 (4,304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

7 days?! 😱 3 days is enough, more than that feels more like a chores than a wishlist. Moreover with that reward... 

Thanks for the walkthrough as usual, Phantom. 😁

Message 6 of 17 (4,262 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 Thanks you.

Of course, rewards are always the same you are right. Is increased only the difficulty!!
Message 7 of 17 (4,221 Views)

@Phantomlover1717  Just for clarification, these three are the only rewards then? Just pointing out that, aside from the gems, the rewards are men's only... I'm not necessarily complaining, because I've seen them do female only rewards in the past. It's disappointing when the people in charge fail yet again to listen to us when we say we want rewards for both sexes represented. 

Is it possible that the choker is actually gender neutral?

Also, there's so much potential with punk, it's weird that they only picked a couple of things. What about ripped tights? Or a belt with chains dangling down? Or how about another pair of leather boots? Oh, I know! Those giant baggy pants that were popular in the 90s! And don't we already have mohawks available for both men and women? 

In general, this seem like a lot of work for very few rewards.

Message 8 of 17 (4,185 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Or safety pin earrings? Or a PET RAT!? I won't settle for anything but a pet rat! (haha that's pure wishful thinking on my part now, but I'm so longing for pets, and this would honestly be fitting!!)

@thecakeisaLIE82  Haha, you sound like you went through a bit of a punk phase too Wink I certainly have!!

Message 9 of 17 (4,173 Views)

@KodamaTreeSpirit Nah, I just remember the 90s pretty well, lol. Though I will admit, I'm a bit foggy on the difference between punk, grunge, emo, and goth styles. They all look pretty similar. 

It would be fun to have a punk themed party.

Message 10 of 17 (4,164 Views)