Re: Wumples Wishlist Glorious Bedroom Quest

by givememore86

Original Post

Wumples Wishlist Glorious Bedroom Quest

Starting August 28th at 10 AM local time the Wumples Wishlist Glorious Bedroom Quest will go live! 

Here the walkthrough.

Click to enlarge:

WWGloriusBedroom.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 14 (7,971 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thanks, Phantom! I hope the curtains work as they should! Players who got the curtains in that beginner pack reported that they don’t actually go on top of windows 🤦‍♀️ Sooo, fingers crossed! 

If someone finishes this quest quickly on the other side of the world from me, please let me know about the curtains 🙏🏻 

Message 2 of 14 (7,871 Views)

★★★★ Guide

P.S. @Phantomlover1717 

Also, way to put the energy icon above the dresser!! That’s a nice touch!! 🙌 Thanks!

Message 3 of 14 (7,867 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Sorry to monopolize this thread. I just wanted to express this confusion. 

There is a pattern of Wumples quests coming *after* pack offers expire. It looks like the items in the Wumples quests match the items in the packs. The Wumples quests with the items should allow the player to *sample* the items so they can then decide if they want the full set from the pack, but now the pack offer has come and gone. This seems so backwards. If I liked the items in this week’s quest, I would have considered purchasing the exorbitant pack offer that we had last week. Now I don’t even have that option since the offer has expired. 

Why are they doing it in this order? It really needs to be flipped. Wumples quest, then the pack offer with the full set. 

A6464198-A436-4850-A253-8D7642D3F1B4.jpeg

Message 4 of 14 (7,840 Views)

★★ Guide
@simmerdownMAL
I purchased the pack luckily but I agree with you. Who knows they may get a few more sales if they switched it up?🤷🏻‍♀️
Message 5 of 14 (7,814 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro

*cough* *cough* *cough*

BUNNY SUIT

*Cough* *cough*

Message 6 of 14 (7,798 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ah I was just wondering where the new wumples quest is...

Does the prizes available in dark colors (Black/dark grey/dark brown/dark blue)? I like dark furnitures for my house, it would be a time waste if i do the quest and the items aren’t available in dark colors.

Message 7 of 14 (7,741 Views)

Hero

@rewatches you can see the collection here in this video https://youtu.be/-vdZ9LtfEVc

I think the most important piece of furniture in this Wumples quest rewards is the dresser that adds 2 energy points to beds.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 8 of 14 (7,709 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Thanks, while it looks nice as a set, the black and gold color scheme doesnt really suit my house... i guess ill pass... The 2+ is nice but i wanna focus on getting the dress and planters from SSS...
Message 9 of 14 (7,681 Views)

Hero

Here are the rewards from this quest. 

WumplesDormitorio1.png

WumplesDormitorio2.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 10 of 14 (6,871 Views)