Re: Wumples Wishlist 3

by bulugabee

Original Post

Updated the walkthrough, added the Simoleons for step 1 of chapter 3. Added times for start and finish at the top and changed the step numbers so it starts at 0.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 11 of 24 (896 Views)

★★★ Pro

Ummm I hope he doesn't burn the cake...

Message 12 of 24 (884 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Phantomlover1717 I might be being stupid but I can't seem to find your post? Weird as it was there the other day

Message 13 of 24 (850 Views)

@TSESCSJSSSRSJS I have so many posts, which one do you mean? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Wumples-Wishlist-3/m-p/7993999#M21399 that one?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 14 of 24 (840 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@givememore86 Well, he won't. But the cake will definitely ready to eat after he's done mixing. With added crispiness on the top 😂

Message 15 of 24 (817 Views)

★★★ Pro

Step 2 in chapter 4 - it's really 100 energy. 10 energy for 10 people. What an @#&$@ crazy step NOT A FAN of it. 😒

Message 16 of 24 (787 Views)

★★ Novice

If we didn't open our game on the 4th, we don't get to participate? I didn't log on for a couple days, but I figured I could still start it. 

Message 17 of 24 (777 Views)

You have 3 days to trigger the quest with earning 25 Simoleons @bulugabee 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 18 of 24 (758 Views)

★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717 I may have a bug, then 😞 there is no quest available in my game.
Message 19 of 24 (747 Views)

★★ Guide

@bulugabee I think the triggering quests already over. If you missed it, you cannot do the four days quests.

@givememore86 Not to mention those long quests where our sims cannot do anything else. They cannot even attend parties. I'm not fond of these quests too. 😒

Message 20 of 24 (736 Views)