Re: Wumples' Wishlist 11

by SalixCat

Original Post

Wumples' Wishlist 11

[ Edited ]

Starting September 28th 2019 at 10 AM local time Wumples's Wishlist number 11 will go live!

This time we'll have 5 chapters to unlock the 'Block it Like it's Hot Top' for females and the 'Radical Bounce Sneakers' for males! Oh and 10 fashion gems of course! Large smile

The walkthrough, click to enlarge:

WW#2.jpg

Both prizes are female only. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 7 (4,285 Views)

[ Edited ]

Yes! Finally! A reward for each gender, thanks FMs. Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but now let's take that one step further and make the prize options gender neutral. 

Message 2 of 7 (4,206 Views)

★★★ Pro

A woman in a bunny suit walks into a bar carrying a freezer bunny under one arm and a giant invisible book under the other arm. The bartender comes over and says I guess you won't be needing a drink

BUNNY SUIT

The lady in the bunny suit says I would get a drink but I'm saving up for a color Swatch...

joke stolen and cleaned up from The Breakfast Club movie SIMitized for your protection

Message 3 of 7 (4,149 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So I've been relying on your walkthroughs for a while now, but I don't think I've ever thanked you for it.

So, Thank you, for always posting these walkthroughs. They've helped me a lot Large smile

Message 4 of 7 (3,942 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I'm posting here the screenshot that @Phantomlover1717 tweeted. These are the reward items in Sims 4.

We don't know what colours we might get in TSM. I like both items Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 7 (3,935 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717 

FYI - players are reporting and I’m seeing screenshots that the shoes are actually for female sims. The walkthrough showed that the shoes were for male sims.

Message 6 of 7 (3,528 Views)

★★★ Pro
@simmerdownMAL I just finished the quest. And I can confirm that both items are for females only.
Message 7 of 7 (3,490 Views)