Re: Wreck of the Admiral - does the mysterious chest ever open or is it just dec

by BlackjackWidow

Original Post

Wreck of the Admiral - does the mysterious chest ever open or is it just decorat

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Wreck of the Admiral - does the mysterious chest ever open or is it just decoration?

Did anyone find a key or another way to open the chest?

Verzierter Überseekoffer 3.png

Message 1 of 3 (14,393 Views)

Re: Wreck of the Admiral - does the mysterious chest ever open or is it just dec

I've never found anything to open the Ornate Steamer Trunk in Wreck of the Admiral. In searching for an answer, it appears that this item has inventory disabled so it will never be opened. The message does state that even if you had a key, it would not open. So, I think it's just flavor text - a joke from the devs. You can sell it for $5000 simoleans, so I guess that's your treasure Standard smile

Ornate Steamer Trunk message.png

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

You can help others too! If a post solved your issue, click the Accept As Solution button. Was a post helpful to you? Click the +XP button to let them know

Message 2 of 3 (14,344 Views)

★ Guide

You are probably right. A pity, a little puzzle would have been nicer than a joke.

Message 3 of 3 (14,331 Views)
Twitter Stream