Re: Woohoo

by PugLove888

Original Post

Woohoo

★★ Novice

I would love for it to be programmed in that sometimes when you woohoo you sim will get pregnant by accident, it will be more of a life simulator then.

Message 1 of 3 (605 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hello @ellsanmacleod,

that actually a pretty interesting suggestion when you think about it. Im sure EA will take not of your wish Standard smile . Thanks for leaving your idea here.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Cd-info-box.png

Message 2 of 3 (588 Views)

Champion

Ellsanmacleod, I have always agreed with your proposal! Standard smile It would add yet  an extra element of the unexpected to the game, and would make some great stories! Raised eyebrow  They had this in The Sims Medieval, because there really wasn't birth control that had any real degree of accuracy back then! OopsWink  I really enjoyed not knowing if a baby would result from woohoo with my Medieval Sims, and have long wished for it to be in the regular game. I think they had a Mod for either the Sims2 or the Sims 3 that was the equivalent of this (I want to say it was called "Risky Woohoo"), but I don't know if they have it for TS4 or not.  I don't like to play with Mods since if they aren't' updated regularly, they can mess up your game! Devil  But if you really want this in your current game, I would do a search at some of the popular sites for TS4! Good luck!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (553 Views)