Wolfgang Wilder showed up to be my vampire Sim's roommate

by wombatilim

Original Post

Wolfgang Wilder showed up to be my vampire Sim's roommate

★★★ Guide

I was playing a vampire Sim when the new Werewolves pack came out. She had 3 roommates and a butler (to cook for and clean up after the mortals while my vampire was sleeping during the day, naturally). I took some time off from playing her to explore the new pack and play a werewolf for a while.  When I came back to playing the vampire, the 3 roommates had all either died or aged out, so I placed an ad for some new ones.

The first potential roommate to arrive was Wolfgang Wilder. My vampire already had a negative relationship with him (she kept showing up at the werewolf bar while I was playing the werewolf, so probably encountered him there at some point and they got off to a bad start, as vampires and werewolves do). This isn't a bug, but it seemed odd that a werewolf would come to live at a vampire's house, given the ancient rivalry.

(Of course I thought it was hilarious so I accepted him, but if he destroys all my furniture at the next full moon I'm kicking him out.)

Message 1 of 2 (337 Views)

Re: Wolfgang Wilder showed up to be my vampire Sim's roommate

Champion

@wombatilim 🤣🤣🤣 Thanks for sharing your story! 😃 Just make sure Wolfgang has some books to read because he may be a Werewolf, but he is still a bookworm! Nerd🥰

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (323 Views)