Windows stuck to bottom of walls

by betharies2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Windows stuck to bottom of walls

★★★★★ Novice

I was working on my sims restaurant in build mode and all of a sudden ALL of my windows that I try to put up are going straight to the BOTTOM of the walls. They weren't doing that before. I can usually move them up and down with my mouse but now they aren't. They're just all going straight to the bottom and will not go up at all. It's like they're just locked in that position.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (1,314 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Windows stuck to bottom of walls

★★★★★ Novice

It was all windows on the Pier Perfection lot. I didn't try any other lots. It seems to have fixed itself. As soon as I asked for help here and closed the window and opened my game back up, the windows placed properly and have been ever since. So weird. 

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,255 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@betharies2 Which windows are doing this? Can you add a screenshot? Does this happen on another lot? Does it happen with different windows? Do you have Mods/CC?

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 4 (1,282 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It was all windows on the Pier Perfection lot. I didn't try any other lots. It seems to have fixed itself. As soon as I asked for help here and closed the window and opened my game back up, the windows placed properly and have been ever since. So weird. 

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (1,256 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@betharies2 Could have been a glitch. I have that happen occasionally where one of my 'build mode' features is not working (or a live mode feature), but if I exit the game (or usually even just exit the lot), when I re-enter the lot it's fine. Glad you're all set and thanks for letting us know!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 4 of 4 (1,212 Views)