Re: Will we get the option for recolor/set intensity available in build mode soo

by Hi_its_Nobody

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will we get the option for recolor/set intensity available in build mode soon?

★ Guide

I was wondering if we would ever get the option to change the color and intensity of lights in build mode like TS3. I really want this as an option because it would make the game that much better for builders!

Message 1 of 5 (502 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will we get the option for recolor/set intensity available in build mode soo

Champion

@Hi_its_Nobody, yes there are many features in TS3 Build Mode that a lot of Simmers would want again (personally, I want spiral staircases).Standard smile  However, even if someone who works for EA and frequents these forums knows if we are getting such features or not, they usually aren't allowed to say unless it is officially announced.Raised eyebrow   I just don't want you to hold your breath waiting for an answer.  Build Mode features like basements (I think these came with Get to Work) and octagonal, hexagonal, pentagonal, and circular roofs (these came with Cats & Dogs) are usually released right before an Expansion Pack or maybe a Game Pack, so if you are looking for more Build Mode features, I would keep an eye our around these times. Wink   I don't know when the next Game Pack is to be released, but Expansions Packs are usually released in the fall ... which means you have about a year to wait on the next Expansion Pack. Embarrassed

Happy Simming! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (583 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@Hi_its_Nobody, yes there are many features in TS3 Build Mode that a lot of Simmers would want again (personally, I want spiral staircases).Standard smile  However, even if someone who works for EA and frequents these forums knows if we are getting such features or not, they usually aren't allowed to say unless it is officially announced.Raised eyebrow   I just don't want you to hold your breath waiting for an answer.  Build Mode features like basements (I think these came with Get to Work) and octagonal, hexagonal, pentagonal, and circular roofs (these came with Cats & Dogs) are usually released right before an Expansion Pack or maybe a Game Pack, so if you are looking for more Build Mode features, I would keep an eye our around these times. Wink   I don't know when the next Game Pack is to be released, but Expansions Packs are usually released in the fall ... which means you have about a year to wait on the next Expansion Pack. Embarrassed

Happy Simming! 

Message 2 of 5 (584 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, well, I want someone to go rogue and let me know but I can easily wait! :D

Message 3 of 5 (471 Views)

Champion

@Hi_its_Nobody, Yes, we all want one of them to "go rogue" and tell us!  LOL  Large smileWink  But it wouldn't be worth their job for them to do so. Frown  The best they can do is give us hints!  (And it is so much fun to speculate! Party hat )  But other than that, they remain silent! Zipped lips Secret Wink

Message 4 of 5 (453 Views)

★ Guide

Yup! Large smile

Message 5 of 5 (441 Views)