Re: Will the Sims 4 work on IPad Pro through the Steam app?

by Zara10001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will the Sims 4 work on IPad Pro through the Steam app?

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

So I’ve seen all these posts about not being able to play the Sims 4 on Ipad through the App Store or the Origin app, but when I download the Steam app and browse their games, the Sims 4 is there and available for purchase. Does anyone know if it will work on my Ipad Pro through this app? I can’t find anything online mentioning trying it through Steam instead of Origin, and would rather know before spending money for the game. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (5,842 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Zara10001  No, Sims 4 doesn't run in iOS, the operating system on your iPad.  You can certainly buy any games you want while using an iPad; it wouldn't make sense for Steam or any other app to block people from shopping on the device of their choice.  But the game itself currently only runs in macOS and Windows.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (5,809 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I forgot to mention earlier that I do have a keyboard/track pad and a wireless mouse for my IPad Pro. Not sure if this makes a difference.

Message 2 of 4 (5,832 Views)

@Zara10001  No, Sims 4 doesn't run in iOS, the operating system on your iPad.  You can certainly buy any games you want while using an iPad; it wouldn't make sense for Steam or any other app to block people from shopping on the device of their choice.  But the game itself currently only runs in macOS and Windows.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 4 (5,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much for answering!

Message 4 of 4 (5,758 Views)