Re: Will the Sims 4 Run on this computer?

by Sunflowergal227

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will the Sims 4 Run on this computer?

Champion (Retired)

Hello all,

i'm looking to expand my sims collection by trying the sims 4. But i have a question, will my computer run it okay and hopefully it would not interfere with the sims 2?

I have an HP with an intel graphic card. Sims 2 works like a charm on all the high settings. 

Message 1 of 9 (664 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@Sunflowergal227 

That computer should be able to run The Sims 4 on Medium settings. perhaps a some settings on high depending on what packs you get. It will not in any way conflict with the Sims 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (619 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Sunflowergal227 

You would need to tell us much more about the computer. Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 9 (640 Views)

Champion (Retired)

sorry about that! Thank you! Attached is the Dxdiag File. Also noticed the problem issue from TS2 on there lol

Message 3 of 9 (633 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Sunflowergal227 

That computer should be able to run The Sims 4 on Medium settings. perhaps a some settings on high depending on what packs you get. It will not in any way conflict with the Sims 2.

Message 4 of 9 (620 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Thank you! just another question if i get all the packs, would i have to use a low setting? 

Message 5 of 9 (600 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Sunflowergal227 

Newer packs are more taxing so I can't rule out that some settings may need to be on low to get good performance.

Message 6 of 9 (596 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Thank you! i just got the sims 4 limited edition. That should work on my windows 10 right?

Message 7 of 9 (557 Views)

@Sunflowergal227  Yes, Sims 4 usually runs fine in Windows 10.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 8 of 9 (538 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Thanks! i got my game up and running- i am in love with the graphics and how nice it looks compared to the sims 2. am thinking about getting more EPS like seasons and university- 

Message 9 of 9 (484 Views)