Re: Does season events still happen?

by Ilois4

Original Post

Will old events repeat?

★★ Novice

I lost my OG account that I've been playing since 2018 and I wonder if old events will ever repeat. Especially these ones:

• BBQ, Patio and Gnomes - Summer Quest
  • Bar and Darts
  • Halloween, Winterfest and seasonal events
  • Hot tub and swimwear event
  • May the 4th Star Wars event

I lost my progress in 2020 and starting over now. I want to know these will repeat and would be very happy if they will. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (937 Views)

Re: Will old events repeat?

Hero
@snnirmk Most of the prizes from old events you mentioned are available to craft in Eco Workshop. So most likely they won’t get a rerun. Hot tubs and the swimwear are not available, so not sure what is the future of those but players have requested them to be added in the Eco Workshop. Star wars event got a rerun last fall, and maybe it’ll get a rerun at some point (or added to Eco).

Sorry that your progress got lost, unfortunately the game is continuing to be unstable, major bug being sims and events getting stuck, so play carefully. 🙏

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (894 Views)

Does season events still happen?

★★ Novice

I stopped playing in 2020 October when the first ever expedition event started and now I restarted. And now when I took a look to the events when I was away I realized the seasonal quests from previous years like the summer quest where you collect lemon slices or the candy corn event for halloween. Did they leave their places to Expedition and Sweet Treat Showdown events or anything? If they did can I still earn the old items from these events?

Message 3 of 4 (892 Views)

Re: Does season events still happen?

Hero
@snnirmk Hi, I merged your posts. I’m reading this as the same question, please let me know if you actually meant something else.

Some of the items from the old events you can craft at the Eco Workshop. You can check the list of items you can craft here https://www.salixcat.com/new/eco-workshop-items/

If you filter the ‘From’ column, you can easier see the items from old events.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (835 Views)