Why

by CoolChickpea

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why

★★★ Newbie

Why is there a large number of files in my recycle bin that need to be deleted every time I play the Sims 4 game?

These files need to be deleted in order for me play the game or else the game sometimes crash. I'm playing on a HP laptop. All of these files are connected to the Sims 4 game. I don't understand why they end up in my recycle bin. Maybe they are temporary files or something.

Message 1 of 6 (309 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why

★★ Guide

This is OneDrive on my computer it's off, I refuse to deal with that issue anymore , this app is created by microsoft.It will delete sims 4 files from your game and you have to replace them back in there all the time. 

onedrive.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (305 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@CoolChickpea Question do you have one drive on your computer , I dealt with stuff like that because of the onedrive from microsoft , that why my onedrive is off
Message 2 of 6 (307 Views)

★★ Guide

This is OneDrive on my computer it's off, I refuse to deal with that issue anymore , this app is created by microsoft.It will delete sims 4 files from your game and you have to replace them back in there all the time. 

onedrive.png

Message 3 of 6 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@CoolChickpea It's a cache. Are you playing online? If yes, then whenever you browse through the gallery, your system will create the cache so that you can view the items faster than the first time you log in.
Message 4 of 6 (268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I have Onedrive on my PC and the files are going into that recycle bin. I didn't know that you could turn it off. I'll check into that. Thanks.

Message 5 of 6 (246 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'll check into this as well. thanks

Message 6 of 6 (245 Views)