Why won't Sims 4 Legacy show up in Games Library?

by NinjaCake2006

Original Post

Why won't Sims 4 Legacy show up in Games Library?

★★★ Newbie

I had to get Sims 4 Legacy because my laptop didn't work with normal Sims. When I clicked to add Legacy, it said to check my library and that it should be there. But, when I look it still only shows the unplayable Sims 4. Did I screw something up, or?

Message 1 of 6 (669 Views)

Re: Why won't Sims 4 Legacy show up in Games Library?

Champion (Retired)

@NinjaCake2006 

Rightclick the Game in Origin and select Game properties On the Advanced tab does it say 64bit or Legacy? If it says 64bit use the dropdown to select legacy instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. when I checked game properties what you said didn't come up for me 

Message 3 of 6 (601 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ivelyses 

What does it say?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ONLY MINE WONT SHOW ANYTHING

Message 5 of 6 (471 Views)

Champion

@jpkarlsen I followed your instructions and found the properties you mentioned.  I'm providing some screenshots in case it helps others know where to look.  Thanks!

The Help file shows the Origin screen, Sims 4 game with the right-click menu open and game properties circled / highlighted.

The Help2 file shows the game properties and advanced launch options tab selected.

The Help3 file shows the 32 bit Legacy edition selected from the drop down menu.

Hope this helps.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 6 of 6 (437 Views)