Why "quick meal" is free?

by 99publicidentity

Original Post

Why "quick meal" is free?

★★ Guide

Yogurt, peas, apple sauce, pet-biscuit, etc.

Hungry sims(they don't wait until my primary sim cook something) tend to open their fridge and take it... for FREE.

According to restaurant's menu,

Peas: $28

Yogurt: $28

Why these are not deducted from household funds?

Message 1 of 5 (347 Views)

Re: Why "quick meal" is free?

Champion (Retired)

I agree with this, they should cost at least some amount of money! Standard smile Maybe not as much as the restaurant but like 1/3 or 1/4 maybe, like restaurants vs grocery stores irl.
If you don't have any money, you should starve, logic!

Message 2 of 5 (340 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Quick Meals are free to avoid them dying of hunger if funds have run out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 5 (333 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I mean it's reasonable enough, maybe you have a child home alone with their parents at work an no money bc they just payed their bills, and it would be normal to have some things at home so the child could get some snack. But it's not immersive in the long run, like that you can play the game and never have to pay for food Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (330 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Yeah but remember that a well cooked meal gives a tremendous boost to happiness.Coffee cup

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (323 Views)