Why isn't there any grocery stores in the sims 4 game?

by sweetpeaches46

Original Post

Why isn't there any grocery stores in the sims 4 game?

★★★ Newbie

I would like to go to the grocery store and buy food for my house but there is no grocery stores in The Sims 4 game. Why is there not any stores, Schools, Cars, and everything else thats in The Sims 3 game, so far The Sims 4 game really sucks what exactly are you all going to do to fix this horrible game.

Message 1 of 36 (303,239 Views)

Re: Why isn't there any grocery stores in the sims 4 game?

★★★★ Novice

you don't need to buy food to cook certain dishes in the sims 4. You can click on the fridge, cook and then choose from the options. The better your cooking skills are, the more dishes you can cook. If you have a computer you can buy seed packets for fruit and vegetables and grow them. They can imporve the quality of your meals if you use them.

They might add schools in updates or expansion packs, but I don't know anything about that yet. Cars may also come in an expansion pack or update.

Message 2 of 36 (303,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi

the AnswerHQ is for people with issues, to help them get back into their games.

If you have any suggestions, praises, concerns, please use either the Ideas Corner: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner or the Feedback forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback over at the official forum.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 36 (303,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Because
Message 4 of 36 (294,622 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I really dont enjoy the gardening part of the game, i miss the ability to just go to a store and buy the groceries like in sims 3.

I also miss the no loading screens for crossing the street, laundry machines, bookstores, ordered items having a delivery time and a few more things. why does sims 4 still feel like such an incomplete game? i get that they dont want to put everything in straight away so that they can sell it as an expansion, but that explains university life and pets, not the removal of the freakin grocery store...

Message 5 of 36 (280,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They need to add groceries to the game...i think it sucks that you have to grow every thing you need just to cook a decent meal...I like the old format WAAAAAAAAAY better...you could grow stuff if ya wanted or NOT...Some people prefer to just go to the store and buy food...NOT EVERY ONE IS A DANG FARMER! I'm just sayin! That and cars, schools, and being able to USE our own pictures in the game would be nice with out needing to download a bunch of stuff that doesnt even work anyway...the new format sucks man, seems to me it just FOR ARTISTS and their * they dont like to share...other wise why ALL THE lame poses that are completely USELESS IN THE GAME BUY THE WAY! another im just sayin...

Message 6 of 36 (257,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Found the answer, its true that you can use the fridge to get new food but use your phone to travel to another world to visit the gym or bookstore.
Message 7 of 36 (242,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what if we need to buy strawberries?????????????????????

Message 8 of 36 (195,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you grow them i guess... ^-^

Message 9 of 36 (183,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There is a product stall in the Spice Market area of San Myshuno, sells basic food like onion, carrot, tomato, grapes etc. Have just bought some stuff from there
Message 10 of 36 (182,117 Views)