Re: Why is skin colour now global?

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Why is skin colour now global?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I had the brilliant idea of creating a Wizard of Oz Halloween theme (insofar as the game will allow), but I don't seem to be ale to restrict skin colour to a single outfit. I'm trying to turn a Granny sim into the Wicked Witch but turning her skin green alters it for every outfit across every category.

I don't recall it always being like this - has it...? 

I have the base game,plus all EPs, stuff packs, etc. 

Playing on a MBP (yes, I know, but I can't afford my own computer) running the latest version of Sierra (NOT High Sierra). I have repaired the game, just in case it was a bug/glitch, but it seems to be deliberate.

I don't want a permanently Green Granny - I only want her green for party.

Don't tell me to change categories and then go and change the skin colour back, it doesn't work - if I change her skin colour back to something more normal when in another outfit category, that colour is then applied globally across all categories, turning her skin from green to normal. 

It's almost Hallowe'en, and I want to use the party category to play dress up but, evidently, I can't. 

Message 1 of 2 (292 Views)

Re: Why is skin colour now global?

I don't think this is or ever has been possible. I suggest making her an alien and making her disguise the Wicked Witch.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)