Why is it so hard for you to fix what is broken?

by HG_Ethan

Original Post

Why is it so hard for you to fix what is broken?

★ Apprentice

Sims eating and eating and eating and never getting full. Toddlers refusing to eat. Floating plates. Bad hair content with bald spots. Giving cowplants names but not able to fix the darker skin tones. Giving flower boxes but not able to fix darker skin tones. Tubs and showers giving negative moodlets instead of good ones. Not being able to just click a button and not use a pack for a while (having to uninstall it, come ON). Science career still wants you to water plants all the time and there are no plants needing to be watered. Babies in 2020 are STILL objects. Can't rock or read to a toddler or child in the rocker... really?!? No bikes for kids. No trikes for toddlers. Really??? Very little update content for kids and toddlers and that is only downsized when we do. Recycling furniture. Did you think we would not see that? The list can go on but I have things to do. FIX THIS MESS!

Message 1 of 9 (867 Views)

Re: Why is it so hard for you to fix what is broken?

★★★★ Expert
@HG_Ethan Everyone should just stop purchasing packs until they fix the broken ones they've already released.

What you've listed is only the tip of the iceberg. I used to keep track of every bug I found, I had to stop after reaching 500. My list was getting far too difficult to manage. The majority of them are still active bugs.
Message 2 of 9 (802 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This is the first time I haven’t bought a pack as soon as it was released. But, I still can’t even really play my game, so after spending $600ish dollars, I’m done. I just come here every so often to see if any of my bugs have been fixed. Mostly the answer is no. 

Message 3 of 9 (764 Views)

★★★ Pro

Same as me I borrowed my friends PS4 copy to see if I could play the game again and the answer is no it froze and crashed my friend has all packs on Xbox she is having bad frame rates issues I'm sick of it the game is to expensive for this I've had enough I'm done with the Sims I'll stick to games I can play also want to say thank you to the people on the site that helped me with my problems but im finished with this game they keep bringing out more content instead of fixing problems first good luck with your game I hope it gets sorted out for you.

Message 4 of 9 (712 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Rachelharris31 Same. I’m pretty sure I’m also done, but I’m guessing they dgaf since EA already has my $$$. It’s too bad because I’ve loved The Sims for 20ish years now. However, after this experience, I won’t be buying any Sims content in the future. 😢 IDK if I’ll even buy ANY EA games. I been buuuurnt.
Message 5 of 9 (629 Views)

★★★ Pro

The only Sims games I have played were for console and I loved them never got bored specially with the Sims 3 on Xbox 360 Sims 4 was good on PS4 until I started getting stupid buying all the packs and most off them were at full price now I can only play the game with two EPs all GPS and all stuff packs any more EPs and it will lag then crash all the time and this is on a PS4 pro I even tried it on a brand new one never been out the box and it still happened it's weird I can play the game on a pc I paid £200 for and it runs great I have 6 EPs all GPS and all stuff packs except nitting no problems it's obvious consoles can't Handel the game we should be refunded.

Message 6 of 9 (581 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Rachelharris31 I know this is OT but I loved playing Sims 3 Pets on XBox 360 & I miss the karma powers and the quests from the Book of Mysteries (I think that's what it's called?). My favorite was always Just Nine Lives to Live. That was my favorite game for a long time & I still playing every now and then. I hope they fix Sims 4 on console soon. Frown

Message 7 of 9 (564 Views)

★★★ Pro

Don't know why but I was never keen on Sims 3 pets but the karma powers were great specially the one that depleted all Sims needs at once and all the Sims would hold their noses and run after the sim rushing to the bathroom.

Message 8 of 9 (544 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Rachelharris31 I had both versions of the Sims 3 XBox 360 games but mostly I just played Pets. If I remember correctly I liked the world, Sugar Maple Coast, a little bit better and I'm not sure if the regular version had the Book of Mysteries. Maybe it was just because of the cats xD Those mystery quests had some fun game-play and great reward unlocks. The Karma Powers were awesome and if someone was mean to my Sim she would use that Cosmic Curse on them to get her revenge. If she was really mad she'd turn them into a ghost or drop an asteroid on their head. Cruel but funny. I used to pretend my Sim was a witch and those were her spells. ;-D

I don't remember much about Moonlight Bay-- I think maybe it was bigger than Sugar Maple Coast? I might have to pop it in later and give it a try again :D

Anyhow, sorry I do not wish to detract from the very important topic of this thread but I do enjoy reminiscing about Sims 3 on consoles.

Message 9 of 9 (516 Views)