by zensluv4real

Original Post

Why is eco lifestyle never on sale

★★★ Newbie

Why is eco lifestyle never on sale

Message 1 of 7 (311 Views)

Re: Why is eco lifestyle never on sale

★★★ Pro

Eco life has been on sale on all the origin sales except the Halloween sale but it was only 25% off the only platforms it's never been on sale is PS4 and Xbox one but they hardly ever have sales anyway I bought most of mine on PS4 full price.

Message 2 of 7 (294 Views)

★ Guide

I am also waiting for Eco Lifestyle on sale because i think that it is not worth the full price because of some reasons as tones of fake houses in the middle of neighborhoods...

Message 3 of 7 (287 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's currently 17.99 on cdkeys Standard smile for PC

Message 4 of 7 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I don't know why it isn't on sale. It's the worst expansion pack, so definitely don't pay full price!  

Friendly tip: If/when when you DO get the Eco Living pack, make sure you go into Game Options and uncheck NPC voting right away! Or you'll end up with the dreaded Sharing is Caring NAP (a neighborhood action plan) that will break all the neighborhood lots - including all the commercial lots - and make the game unplayable. If you forget to do that some neighborhoods will get stuck with that NAP (oh you'll KNOW when this happens, because all the objects start to disappear at the lot your Sim is visiting. For e.g. a Bar won't even have a bar, counter, or bar stools anymore.,.. unplayable for sure, and a Builder's worst nightmare after spending days sometimes building a lot). TO remove it, you must play a Sim that lives in that neighborhood, and while playing shift-click on the mailbox of a residential lot in that neighborhood, and select instant revoke NAP. There are lots of threads on the forums about this issue. So buyer beware (I love the Sims 4, but I'm sorry to say that the EL expansion pack is terrible. On the other hand, I LOVE LOVE LOVE playing Snowy Escape so far!).

Message 5 of 7 (255 Views)

★ Guide

During the release of Sims 4 at Steam the Origin key for this DLC was at 50% discount over at Amazon.

Message 6 of 7 (251 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My best guess is that before Snowy Escape it was the newest expansion pack. Not saying I agree w that but it's my immediate reaction.

Message 7 of 7 (242 Views)