by Trismagistos

Original Post

can i move my packs from ps4 To pc

★★★ Newbie

Can i do that¿

Message 111 of 366 (759 Views)

Re: can i move my packs from ps4 To pc

Champion
@SofiaeliFia Unfortunately you won't be able to do that. You will have to buy the Sims for PC. These systems are incompatible.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 112 of 366 (751 Views)

Re: can i move my packs from ps4 To pc

[ Edited ]
Champion

@SofiaeliFia , like @Trismagistos this isn't possible. But the reason is that it wouldn't be fair to Microsoft and Sony. Disappointed They agreed to have TS4 on their systems (Xbox and PS4) several years after TS4 had already been available for PC's and Mac's.  So if the transfer of packs to different platforms had been allowed, Sony and Microsoft would have made almost no money from this partnership, so therefore they would have never allowed TS4 to be on their systems in the first place! Raised eyebrow Devil

As for moving them from PS4 to PC, I think the developers thought that anyone who wanted to play on a PC would have done so and not bought the console version , since the PC version has always had access to the online Gallery and also has the ability for adding Mods and Custom Content (CC). Thinking

Message 113 of 366 (739 Views)

Re: How can i transfer expansion packs from my ps4 to my pc

★★ Novice

I don't know but i have the same problem. I haven't got sims on my pc yet, but I'm thinking of doing it since there is more stuff that you can do on a pc but I don't want to buy it without my packs because i spent  a lot of money on my ps4.

Message 114 of 366 (787 Views)

Re: How can i transfer expansion packs from my ps4 to my pc

★★★ Newbie

EXACTLY. It's ridiculous 

Message 115 of 366 (753 Views)

Sims 4 expansion packs

★★★★★ Newbie

I normally play sims on my computer but I recently downloaded it on my Xbox. I have several expansion packs on my computer version. I was wondering if there's any way to access my already paid for expansion packs from my computer on my Xbox? 

Message 116 of 366 (698 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sims 4 expansion packs

Champion
@ProudMomma112111 Unfortunately not. These systems are still somewhat different. So you might have to buy them all new. 😢

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 117 of 366 (682 Views)

EA Play coming with Xbox Gamepass PC, Sims 4 Expansion Question

★★★ Newbie

I own The Sims 4 on Xbox, with a couple expansion packs. My question is, when EA Play comes to Gamepass PC on Dec 15th, will I be able to use the expansion packs I already own for Xbox? They are currently having a Black Friday sale and I would love to purchase some more expansions but it won't be worth it if I'm not able to use them on my PC when EA Play comes to Gamepass PC. Thank You!

Message 118 of 366 (811 Views)

Re: EA Play coming with Xbox Gamepass PC, Sims 4 Expansion Question

Hero (Retired)

@SnipersOnTheRun I've merged your post into the thread for this question. The answer is no. You can't transfer packs between platforms.

Please also see this DLC FAQs and Issues.

Message 119 of 366 (786 Views)

DLC' can they transfer to xbox from pc

★ Novice

I own multiple DLC's on pc but would like to use them on the Xbox one console without having to pay for them again is this possible?

Message 120 of 366 (662 Views)