Re: sims 4 transfer expansion packs

by crazcat2016

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Is there anything you could do for that, and if not that is totally understandable.

Message 71 of 366 (1,587 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I'm not saying USB chipping is my first resort I'm just saying that I've already bought many packs on the Sims 4 PS4 would it be aloud for my PS4 packs to come to my PC?

Message 72 of 366 (1,586 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@crazcat2016 wrote:

What about transferring my PS4 Sims 4 packs from my PS4 account to my EA account?

P.S. My PS4 account is linked to my EA account. Would USB chipping work much less be legal?

Please read the comments and solution posted earlier in this thread.
Games on console can neither be transferred between consoles.

Nor can they be transferred between console and computer.
And no method of trying to copy between consoles or computer would work either.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 73 of 366 (1,527 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok thank you for answering my question I was just thinking that my PSN account was linked to my EA account that maybe my packs would transfer over to the PC edition instead of staying in the PS4 edition, but thank you for answering my question. :D  

Message 74 of 366 (1,480 Views)

Connected but my accounts don't match.. PS4 and PC

★★ Novice

My account says that it is connected on Origin to my PSN acount, but I don't have access to the packs? I've bought Cats and Dogs on my PS4 and many packs on the PC, but I wish I could combine them. Do I have to buy Cats and Dogs a second time? I would hate to have to do that to add it to my PC gameplay but I would at least like to know what the circumstances are. :/

Message 75 of 366 (1,481 Views)

Re: Connected but my accounts don't match.. PS4 and PC

@jasmer947  Yes, you have to buy the packs a second time, unfortunately.  Sims 4 content doesn't transfer between the PC/Mac and console versions.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 76 of 366 (1,473 Views)

Re: Connected but my accounts don't match.. PS4 and PC

★★ Novice

I thought that might end up being the case. Good to know at least, thank you!

Message 77 of 366 (1,455 Views)

I bought sims4 on my Mac and I have origin.

★★★ Newbie

I bought sims4 on my Mac and I have an origin account and an EA account. Can I transfer the core game to my PS4 without having to repurchase the core game? 

Message 78 of 366 (1,546 Views)

Re: I bought sims4 on my Mac and I have origin.

@Wolfhounds0042  Nope, sorry, you'll need to buy the game specifically for PS4.  The Sims 4 base game and packs don't transfer between PC/Mac and console.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 79 of 366 (1,543 Views)

Can I transfer of packs to console

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to transfer my PC packs to console or do I have to buy them all back? I'm logged into my origin account and it only registered the free stuff and it says that I don't own anything else. Please help.

Message 80 of 366 (1,540 Views)