sims 4 on my Xbox can I transfer these somehow

by batgirlraver1991

Original Post

Re: I used to play on PC

Champion

@mysticmegg1101, in addition to what @puzzlezaddict stated, if you have the choice of playing on either format, most people think the game is better played on a PC. Standard smile So hopefully you can still use your PC version! Fingers crossed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 31 of 366 (11,330 Views)

How do i transfer my expansion packs to ps4 from pc

★★★ Newbie

Ok, I just  got The Sims 4 on my PS4 and i all ready have the game on pc with all my expansion packs. So is there a way to transfer my packs from pc to PS4?

Message 32 of 366 (2,702 Views)

Re: How do i transfer my expansion packs to ps4 from pc

Champion (Retired)

@jjeff1125 

No, that is not possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 33 of 366 (2,670 Views)

sims 4 on my Xbox can I transfer these somehow

★★★ Newbie

I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on expansion packs on my Xbox and now have a Mac book can I transfer these some how? Or get a credit if I can prove purchases from my xbox

Message 34 of 366 (11,258 Views)

Re: sims 4 on my Xbox can I transfer these somehow

[ Edited ]
Champion

@batgirlraver1991 Unfortunately packs and games are platform specific, so they will not transfer. If you have reason to believe you have a case for gettin a refund on any of them you are certainly welcome to contact support. They can be reached at this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 35 of 366 (11,083 Views)

Re: sims 4 on my Xbox can I transfer these somehow

★★★★★ Novice

That's the sucky part of using both console and PC is that the games are platform specific. Especially the Sims game and packs. Hopefully you'll get a refund! Best of luck. Fingers crossed

Message 36 of 366 (11,069 Views)

Re: How can i transfer expansion packs from my ps4 to my pc

★★ Novice

Yeah true. But I just got a new PC as a surprise and now I want all the packs to transfer onto my PC because you can get cc also.

Message 37 of 366 (2,565 Views)

★★ Novice
@PugLove888 But can you transfer it to Mac to ps4?
Message 38 of 366 (2,529 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@snobbybrit66 @mindsfried Sorry, but as stated, the games are platform specific. PC/Mac games will not transfer to Console and vice-versa.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 39 of 366 (2,637 Views)

purchased side packs on pc, can i transfer purchases to my linked ps4 account

★★★ Newbie

i bought sims 4 on pc and bought all but 4 of the side packs. I linked my EA account with my ps4, got the game on ps4, but now I cant transfer and use my side packs. Fortnite, Rainbow Six, even Minecraft lets you now transfer purchases and game data, why wont EA? I'm not buying all the side packs again just to play on the PS4, I rather hook up my computer and figure out some other way to play it on the TV then spend $100's of dollars just to play on the PS4.

Can someone explain why they won't allow this when other gaming companies do?

(Also I know you guys have the money for it if that's your issue. You just gave David Dobrik a new car to promote your game and even flown them out on a private jet and lent them more expensive cars to promote your games. This really seems unfair that you'll spend the money for that, but not for us to get the full experience in our games.)

Message 40 of 366 (11,022 Views)