Re: Why does the sims 4 suck so much?

by NunyaDammeBiznis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why does the sims 4 suck so much?

★★★ Novice

The sims 4 is more of a dissapointment than when you eat a raisin cookie, hoping for chocolate chips. All of the beloved features from the Sims 3 were TAKEN AWAY. Everything I loved, is now GONE. What happened to the

• Dishwashers
  • TODDLERS??
  • interests
  • pinball machines
  • magazines
  • family trees
  • swingsets
  • exterminator/BUGS?
  • no more illnesses or sicknesses? (wtf)
  • The abundance of public places
  • KARMA POWERS?!?!??!?!?!!??!?
  • zodiac signs
  • NO CARS OR VEHICLES WTF
  • not even one car for decor!
  • no REPAIRMAN/repomen
  • no babysitters!
  • restaurants?? nope!
  • Have you seen a grocery store? i havent.
  • no ghosts
  • no full face makeup
  • no favorite foods, colours, music
  • no dreams 
  • no comfort need???
  • NO multi toned hair colours
  • No colourwheel to change your clothing colour
  • no BOOKSTORES? i dont wanna read the same 3 books.
  • no shopping for clothes
  • no aspiration failures
  • No EYELASHES
  • Hardly any empty lots
  •  No normal careers "Law, Medica, Buisness, etc'"

THOSE ARE JUST SOME THINGS THAT WE LOST. but thats not even it!! The whole world is completely FLAT. there is absolutely no oelevation in this game, i can only paint terrain unnatural colours. Also, half the lots in this game, i cant even visit! What happened to visiting your sim at work, and movie theatres, and public locations, and VEHICLE TRAVEL? I have to walk everwhere?

What about when im PREGNANT and i have to jog to the public places? Oh wait that doesnt happen because there is no place for a pregnant lady to hang out! There is only one bar, and a gym, and a park.... no book store? grocery store? how about all of that? NO HOSPITAL??? Oh yeah,. theres no need for one because MY SIM CANT GET SICK ANYMORE? absolutely no illnesses. not even one. what fun is that? 

Without toddlers, sicknesses, repo-man, possible bug infestations, WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE GAME? I grow up, have a kid, pick from one of the few, overly specific jobs, and that is IT. I repeat the cycle! If i am a good person, i dont even get rewarded! BECAUSE THERE IS NO MORE KARMA. no earthquakes, hardly ever any fires, and when my house DOES catch on fire, THERES NO **bleep** FIREMEN TO BLOW OUT THE FLAME. NO POLICE OFFICERS, NO NOTHING!!  

THE SIMS 4 IS A DOWNGRADE FROM THE SIMS 3 AND IVE NEVER BEEN MORE ENRAGED OVER A GAME. Half of the features that were cherished in the sims 3 are GONE in 4. Why produce another video game if you're taking everything away? YOURE SUPPOSED TO UPGRADE THE GAME.

Message 1 of 5 (11,393 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi

the AnswerHQ is for people with issues, to help them get back into their games.

If you have any suggestions, praises, concerns, please use wither the Ideas Corner: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner or the Feedback forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback over at the official forum.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (13,290 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi

the AnswerHQ is for people with issues, to help them get back into their games.

If you have any suggestions, praises, concerns, please use wither the Ideas Corner: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner or the Feedback forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback over at the official forum.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (13,291 Views)

★★ Novice

No open world.

Message 3 of 5 (5,633 Views)

Champion

@NunyaDammeBiznis, not everyone liked the open world of TS3.  It crippled a lot of people's games! Disappointed It was almost unplayable. Devil   Also, TS2 didn't have an open world, and in many people's opinions, it was the best version of the Sims! Party hat  However, if they can make an open world that wouldn't grind the game to a halt or make it unplayable, then I would be all for it! :eahigh_file:  But until then, I'm more than happy to be able to actually play a Sims game! Wink

Happy Simming! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (5,622 Views)

Community Manager

Hi folks, this thread is a bit of an oldie (necro'd) so I will close this thread here. Thanks.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (5,611 Views)