Re: Why does everything take so much time?

by lmnmst

Original Post

Why does everything take so much time?

★★★★ Novice

Hi, wow really everything takes hours and hours. 

like: working, having a date, wanting a baby it costs hours and hours,days and days. 

I know it's like the real life but serious!?? do I have to eat all those cupcakes and pay Simcash to survive all those events?

I really get bored by this game by every event lasts such a long time.

Message 1 of 3 (391 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please @EA make the rewards of every conversation 10 minutes instead of 10seconds !

Message 2 of 3 (382 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Carop79Well, that's the Sims Mobile. If you spent the energy than wait to refill or use the energy recovery like toilet, shower, bed and bathtub also cupcakes.

More info: https://answers.ea.com/t5/GeneraHow-to-maximize-energy-replenishment-from-home-items 
Better check the timers of LlamaZoom come before make another Long events.
Open the ads to get more cupcakes or some other resources, events could be done with minimum use of simcash. Please read the walkthrough to get ready for the next part of events.
Baby only need 30m in the bassinet. Only first quest is couple days. If you get baby, wait for a day, grow em to be child, then your bassinet is empty. You could have another baby.
But remember to fill the good Upbringing trait to 3 before promoting or age up into adults.
If you want to play free, time is the currency.
You could do it!

*Cheers
*Stay Healthy

Lmnmst

Message 3 of 3 (332 Views)