Re: Why do new simmers get the sims 4 for free?

by V8CuckooFlower

Original Post

Why do new simmers get the sims 4 for free?

★ Novice

I have been playing the Sims 4 for a while now and when I saw that the Sims 4 was going for free I was surprised. I fully support that they are making a kind gesture and for that I commend them. What they did was very nice and I am sure lots of other game engines would not have done the same but...

I am upset that only new players get a gift. As a loyal Sims player that has been supporting the community for a while now, I would be appreciative if I got something as well to thank me. This would not have to be anything extravagant, It could just be a sale and/or a free pack. I am not looking for anything crazy but I feel like after all of the support from me and my fellow simmers we should get something back as well.

If this is not possible to make happen I fully understand and will respect your decision, Furthermore I will continue to support all future aspects of the Sims. 

-A loyal simmer 

Message 1 of 4 (354 Views)

Champion (Retired)

In all likelihood EA hopes it will spur sales of addons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (349 Views)

★ Novice

Yh, I was going to write that but I dont want to deter things like this happening again as next time I might not have the game lol

Message 3 of 4 (347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

as long as you keep to the rules set by origin then you will have no worries.

Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)