Why can’t my Sims start hangouts regardless of who started the realtionship?

by AmySupFan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why can’t my Sims start hangouts regardless of who started the realtionship?

★ Guide

Why can’t my wife Sim start a hangout with her husband if the husband started the relationship or vice versa? It seems that should be a non issue, just click on that player and start a hangout. They know what story it is. It’s frustrating you can’t start events if you didn’t start the relationship. At least this would be helpful with our own Sims. I have over 10 players, but can’t do anything with them. They walk around and cry all the time, and I don’t want to retire them. Also, with being able to make players unplayable or playable, if a sibling Sim starts a relationship, the other should still do hangouts with the sim that started the relationship if that sim became unplayable. This would allow more hangout event options. Is this a glitch with my game or a system wide issue? Please and thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (792 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why can’t my Sims start hangouts regardless of who started the realtionship?

Hero
@AmySupFan I think it was just designed to work that way. 🤔
It would be convenient to have either of the sims start the hangout though. 👍

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (773 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why can’t my Sims start hangouts regardless of who started the realtionship?

Hero
@AmySupFan I think it was just designed to work that way. 🤔
It would be convenient to have either of the sims start the hangout though. 👍

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (774 Views)

★ Guide

It seems weird if it was designed that way. I guess they can’t fix it to allow your sims to do it, without making it for all. 

Message 3 of 3 (756 Views)