Why can’t I schedule prom

by CircuitD

Original Post

Why can’t I schedule prom

★ Guide

I don’t understand why this game stopped caring about different game styles. That is one of the biggest seller for sims. You get to play god.  My wedding stories was the first step to this. It was fixed since but the fact that no one even thought that the regular wedding without the micromanagement should be an option is telling about where development is at. I play with aging off and literally can’t enjoy high schools years since the game just decided to schedule everything for players that play in normal mode. I’m frustrated I’m paying for a world but the game play introduced is fixed for me without any care to accommodate other play styles. Which means you didn’t add teen years. You destroyed them. Events like prom football game etc should be scheduled by the player. That way I can enjoy my game and control it as I like. You know since it’s a life simulation game, which you sell it on. You allow player to set weddings and dates but can’t accommodate for prom for those that might play with long lifespan or aging off. You are eliminating a game feature for me completely without me being able to schedule it. So I get 4 weeks of events and then empty game play. How is that ok? In a sim week I get nothing done and can’t create a community I want. I’m frustrated and disappointed once again.

Message 1 of 2 (336 Views)

Re: Why can’t I schedule prom

★★★ Newbie

I couldn't agree more. I was able to enjoy HSY for a week before I had no choice but to age my SIMs up or have them graduate early, just so I wasn't repeating the same week over and over and over again. The fact that ya'll thought it was a good idea to make the same events occur every week as if everyone plays with a itty bitty lifespan is mind-blowing. It was NOT a good idea. It completely destroys the game for those of us who turn aging off. 

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)