Why are the sims 4 stuff packs not on sale

by Nicksmells34

Original Post

Why are the sims 4 stuff packs not on sale

★ Novice

There are a lot of stuff packs, and to buy them in bulk does not seem worth the money, so I have been waiting for a sale on these stuff packs. I knew the Anniversary was coming up and probably a sale, which there was. Everything Sims 4 is on sale. The expansions, even the new one Get Famous, the game packs, the base game is on a huge sale, even the digital download objects are on sale, and bundles are on sale too. So why are the Stuff Packs not on sale?? Except for a random sale for only 1 of them, Laundry Day Stuff. Where is the sale for the stuff packs at? There are so many, a sale is basically necessary to get them. 

Message 1 of 6 (960 Views)

Re: Why are the sims 4 stuff packs not on sale

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Nicksmells34 Sorry for your frustration. I do not work for EA, so I can't answer as to what their reasons are. At least a great many of them are on sale now, so this is very nice. It could be that EA is trying to provide an opportunity for more folks to be able to add the game plus expansion packs since these are more core for adding desired functionality to the game, plus they are the most expensive to add. I hope you find items in the sale that you will enjoy!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 6 (948 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The stuff packs Are onsale, all of them are 25% off. I bought 3 of them yesterday.

Message 3 of 6 (927 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@shiverwind That is good news for @Nicksmells34 ! I am a bit confused, though, as I don't see the packs on sale either in Origin /in-game or when I check the (PC/Mac) EA store online. I do see that the stuff packs for console on sale. Are you talking about the PC/Mac game or console game(s)?

Message 4 of 6 (924 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hmmmm. Maybe it is different for everyone, but only one stuff pack was on sale for me.

Message 5 of 6 (879 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@troshalom Only one shows as being on sale for me currently, also. I think that's because either: 1. Different things cycle through being on sale and maybe that't the only one on sale now... or... 2. The other items/packs/expansions currently on sale are ones that I already own (thus they don't show as being on sale.

Message 6 of 6 (874 Views)