Why I cant ask the sims to move in

by kannakamui111

Original Post

Why I cant ask the sims to move in

★★★ Novice

The other sims has already reach the lvl of being my sim's wife, I bought a new house and only had 1 sim in the new house but couldn't ask any sims to move in.... Why is that? 

Message 1 of 10 (756 Views)

Re: Why I cant ask the sims to move in

★★★ Guide
@kannakamui111 is this sim a sim from another player? Or a npc from town. (blue or purple plumbob above head means it's from another player, none means it's a game's npc)

If it's from another player, you need to reach lvl 8 and then the option "ask to move-in" becomes available. The other player needs to approve

If it's an npc from the game itself. It could be the npc is an elder? You cannot move in elder sims
Message 2 of 10 (734 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is my own sim... And it keeps showing house has no more room for the other sim but there's only one sim in the house.

Message 3 of 10 (725 Views)

Hero
@kannakamui111 Could you please share some screenshots of your Sims family portrait and anything else that can help us understand your problem?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 10 (714 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here u go Standard smile I have no idea what else to ss so tell me if u need anything else 

Message 5 of 10 (697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@kannakamui111  from the screens i can see the sim you want to move in belongs to another player.
asking to "move-in" doesn't happen automatically, since the other player needs to approve.

what's meant with a full household in this case is that you currently have all active sims slots taken and you would need to make one free in order to make the option "move-in" available.

But again, the other player needs to approve the request to let his/her sim move in with yours

Message 6 of 10 (670 Views)

★★★ Novice

But I only have 3 Sims in total and also I couldn't press the ask to move in button so I couldn't send request the other Player too :/ 

Message 7 of 10 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@kannakamui111

1 active sim slot needs to be empty for the option to be available

Message 8 of 10 (659 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ooh I see..... Thanks a lot for helping 👏😙

Message 9 of 10 (618 Views)