Who Stole My Painting???

by Rae_Regenbogen

Original Post

Who Stole My Painting???

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hello. Some [banned word] sim stole a treasured painting of a dead family member from my basement. Is there a way to find out which sim did it??? I am very sad, and I need justice!!!!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 

Message 1 of 13 (1,269 Views)

Re: WHO STOLE MY PAINTING???

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Rae_Regenbogen  Who came to your house? You could go check their traits and see if they're a clepto, then if so see if it's in their inventory and make them return it. (By playing that sim and directing them to do it.)

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 13 (1,250 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Brilliant! JUSTICE WILL BE MINE.

Message 3 of 13 (1,211 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Rae_Regenbogen wrote:

Brilliant! JUSTICE WILL BE MINE.

Lol! Go get em buddy.

Message 4 of 13 (1,125 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@RonneeSimmer @Rae_Regenbogen I hate cleptos, evil sims, child haters, and vampires. Finally gave in this week and went after the vamps. They've been aggressively stalking my home. 3 different ones. I have done over 10 fights and declared enemies. One is still showing up so far. My sim's mischief is now near 10 after all that!!

I must admit, I have been known to track some with these traits down in 'unplayed sims' and deleted them. Currently I'm trying to confront or avoid instead. 

Message 5 of 13 (1,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Update: so far I have checked six sims and none are the culprit. If I don’t get justice and the return of my painting I may just go ahead and kill all klepto sims to soothe my aching heart. Lilith Pleasant better hope I find out who took my painting or it’s the end of her and her cohorts!

I just realized that I‘m more Old-Testament God than New-Testament God. 

Message 6 of 13 (1,038 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SheriGR When Vlad first broke into my house and sucked my blood I was LIVID. I feel like he has a fate worse than death though since I married him off to my even more evil granddaughter sim and moved his ghost mother-in-law and possessed-by-the-mother-plant step-daughter in with him. That household is a mess now. 😂
Message 7 of 13 (1,032 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Rae_Regenbogen Oh my, your game is beginning to sound disturbing... 😱Remind me to not get on your bad side. 👀😂

Message 8 of 13 (1,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Rae_Regenbogen  Lilith Pleasant's parents, Daniel and Mary-Sue, are still just newly-weds in Sims 3 Sunlit Tides. In one of my saves there I caused them to get a divorce before Lilith or her sister were even born. I used to feel bad about having done that but not so much anymore xD

Message 9 of 13 (987 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SheriGR Unless a sim betrays one of my three commandments (killing, stealing, unapproved blood sucking), they should be juuuust fine. Probably. 😂
I have checked 9 total sims now, and I still haven’t found my painting. I’m not sure how many more I should check before I give up and invite them all to a backyard pool/pufferfish party. 🏊‍♀️ 🍣 💀
Maybe this is a good opportunity to suggest that EA create a trial-by-jury expansion pack? I’d shell out some cash for a real justice system. Lol
Message 10 of 13 (923 Views)